Does Overclocking reduce the lifespan in my situation

So I overclocked my A10-7890k to 4.5ghz no voltage touching just to do some live streaming via YouTube and Twitch and was wondering if that reduces the lifespan of my CPU. Since the day I built my CPU according to Asus Al Suite I have not hit 60 degrees Celsius with my wraith cooler and I'm streaming light games by the way. I don't think that I should be killing the lifespan right?

If you didnt touch the voltage are are using the Auto setting you could potentially cause an over volt situation. I would recommend doing some research on your particular chip to see where other people were getting their voltages to for stable OC and manually tweak them so you can protect against over volting. Auto will throw much more voltage at the chip than is required most of the time. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Most people got 4.5 ghz without touching the voltage. No auto clock it's just touching the multiplayer @legacy99

It won't reduce the lifespan by a significant amount.

To make sure the OC is stable do some stress testing with Prime95 or Aida64.

5 minutes ago, Technozo said:

So I overclocked my A10-7890k to 4.5ghz no voltage touching just to do some live streaming via YouTube and Twitch and was wondering if that reduces the lifespan of my CPU. Since the day I built my CPU according to Asus Al Suite I have not hit 60 degrees Celsius with my wraith cooler and I'm streaming light games by the way. I don't think that I should be killing the lifespan right?

As long as you are not pushing the voltage past 1.35-1.4, you will be fine. The processor should last at least 3 years at those voltages, which is about the lifespan of a CPU anyways. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Overclocking while keeping stock voltage does still increase power consumption but only very slightly not really enough to cause any noticeable degradation. 

Just now, bgibbz said:

As long as you are not pushing the voltage past 1.35-1.4, you will be fine. The processor should last at least 3 years at those voltages, which is about the lifespan of a CPU anyways. 

I'm not touching the voltage at all this just basic overclocking.

1 minute ago, Technozo said:

Most people got 4.5 ghz without touching the voltage. No auto clock it's just touching the multiplayer @legacy99

Right, I understand that. But like on my 6700k, if I were to leave the voltage on Auto and put my OC to 4.5 or 4.6ghz, it would actually use upwards of 1.5v at times to run it. I have it manually tuned at 4.7 with 1.375v, way lower than what the auto voltage setting would throw at it. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Yes it will reduce the lifespawn of your system, from about 13-15 years down to about 8-10 potentially. You will have upgraded your system by then or other things will have failed well before that.

Yes but what I said was is my CPU temps. are not above or at 60 Celsuis