Is it possible to monitor CPU temp while running memtest?

My cpu gets really hot during stress testing and I am wondering if memtest stresses the cpu at all and if it does can I at least monitor the tempetures so I can tell if I am in danger of damaging anything? The tubing on my H110 feels warm along with the pump. 

How do you know it's running "really hot" if you have not been monitoring the temps???!?

Aida64, intel XTU, HWmonitor, NZXT cam, MSI afterburner, all can monitor CPU temp.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

How do you know it's running "really hot" if you have not been monitoring the temps???!?

Aida64, intel XTU, HWmonitor, NZXT cam, MSI afterburner, all can monitor CPU temp.

That is what I mean when running Aida I slowly creap on 80c-90c and I stop it right away but I can't use things like NZXT cam or Hwmonitor because Memtest is it's own os

2 minutes ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

That is what I mean when running Aida I slowly creap on 80c-90c and I stop it right away but I can't use things like NZXT cam or Hwmonitor because Memtest is it's own os

80-90C is pretty terrible. Do you have a proper mount on your CPU?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

80-90C is pretty terrible. Do you have a proper mount on your CPU?

Yes I am using a proper mount and although 80-90c is uncomfortable I am able to stop it within a few seconds, running Aida64 right now and it seems like temps aren't reaching much into the 70s I guess it is just a problem with IBT and P95 (I have the right verson of p95 too not just the latest one)