Power supply for a 1060/480 build question

Hey, so I'm building my first PC with an i5-6500, 8 GB of RAM, and either a RX 480 or a GTX 1060.

My question is how much wattage do I need for a build of this kind, because I narrowed my power supply search down to 3 based on STRMfrmXMN's whitelist/tiers, but don't know which is best for me, based on wattage and price:

• XFX TS 450W 80+ Bronze (56,90€)
  • Seasonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze (59,90€)
  • XFX TS 550W 80+ Bronze (64,90€)

I'd appreciate some advice and suggestions

PS: I included the prices because I'm on a really limited budget, so hopefully it'll give you an idea of prices around here

While the 450W should be enough, just pay those 8$ more and get the TS 550W one. It's a good, quality unit and will support more GPUs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

3 minutes ago, thepedrobl said:

Hey, so I'm building my first PC with an i5-6500, 8 GB of RAM, and either a RX 480 or a GTX 1060.

My question is how much wattage do I need for a build of this kind, because I narrowed my power supply search down to 3 based on STRMfrmXMN's whitelist/tiers, but don't know which is best for me, based on wattage and price:

• XFX TS 450W 80+ Bronze (56,90€)
  • Seasonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze (59,90€)
  • XFX TS 550W 80+ Bronze (64,90€)

I'd appreciate some advice and suggestions

PS: I included the prices because I'm on a really limited budget, so hopefully it'll give you an idea of prices around here

5 Dollars More = Worth It

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Any one of those would work just fine. That setup would only need around 350-375W but that would be maxing out what the power supply can handle. 

Myself I would go with the 550W to leave room for upgrades in the future. But if your budget is so tight you have to save every extra $ go with the 450W, but remember if you ever want to add a more powerful GPU you may need to upgrade the power supply. and that will cost a lot more then just getting the bigger power supply now.