Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

i'm currently using my backup mouse, a TTesports Saphira with a damaged mousewheel. my keyboard is a corsair K50 that is way past it's best years and a shoddy ozone strato headset. so i could really use some help from Feenix.

Currently using a 6 yearold a4tech x7 mouse and a 2 year old a4tech keyboard so yeah, I definitely need a new one LMAO

Using a Razer abyssus 1800 with a golaithus speed small and a standard mac wireless keyboard.

I use an old Labtec keybord, a wireless SBOX mouse and for audio I'm using again SBOX gaming headphones.

Mouse: Trust-gtx152

Keyboard: Parthica Core Gaming Keyboard (based on Speedlink SL-6482-BK)

Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Speed edition Medium

Headset: Sennheiser PC 363D

I currently use a half broken 4 year old Razer Naga Hex, which I'd really like to replace, a no name 5€ keyboard, senheiser hd 558 headphones with a modmic and the largest mousepad steelseries offers.

Thanks for doing the giveaway :)

Keyboard: Razer BW ultimate Dragon Age II
Mouse: Steelseries rival 300
Headset: Sennheiser Game Zero
Mousepad: Razer Goliath 

I have a backlit membrane keyboard that came with my asus computer, I use a "Microsoft mobile wireless mouse 3500"? And I use Dave and busters headphones (which are broken).

ps: hey everyone at lmg! 

i'm currently using magicforce 68 mechanical keyboard, Steelseries Siberia V2 Heat Orange and a cheap mouse :(
i really like the Vitesse Standard Mouse and the Aria Headset, it's really unique!

My current setup is a Reddragon mechanical keyboard, a xsoul gaming mouse, a dream gear headset, and I recently got a glorious pc gaming race mousepad

My current setup is

Keyboard: Logitech G15 (Orange) which the "a" key doesn't work 1 in 10 times so quite annoying haha

Mouse: Logitech G700 which is nice but getting a bit old and worn now

Speakers: Logitech Z2300's 

Headset: Turtle Beach Z60 which I got on sale and are extremely uncomfortable (turns out I have a big head)

It would be cool to win it all but a new mouse would be awesome as this ones a little unreliable, breaking and having connection issues.

Hi, my current keyboard is a random keyboard that my brother gave me which is a rubber dome type keyboard and my mouse is the cheap but great for its price TechNet Raptor gaming mouse. My headset is a phillips stereo headset, this would be great if i can get the headset your giving away as long sessions of gaming with my headset hurts my ears.

YEAHHHHH MAN

I'm currently using a Acer laptop...

I currently use an MSI gaming mouse that came with the MSI GS60 laptop. The laptop already has a SteelSeries keyboard but I use an external which is the HP keyboard that comes with those old HP desktops at the workplaces. For work I use a different mouse which is the Logitech MX Master.

Spoiler

I'm a ninja..don't tell anyone! :ph34r:

Currently i'm using a Logitech K120 keyboard, Steelseries rival mouse and a qck mini mousepad. It would be great to win the bundle since my headset broke,  my mouse's grip is slowly getting thinner and my mousepad is too small to play anything.

My current keyboard is a relatively old DasKeyboard 3, a logitech M310, and skull candy earbuds 

I'm using a generic keyboard and an ozone xenon mouse

Logitech mk120 keyboard and mouse combo, no headphones, only $5 earbuds =(

Dont have a gaming setup yet. Just an Asus Sonic master.

I just use a4tech mice, keyboard, etc.. it wil be great if i won this... cheeers..

I'm currently using a steelseries sensei raw mouse, a Tesoro Aegis X3 mouse pad, a HyperX Cloud II headset, and a Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator blue keyboard. I love my peripheral setup, the only downside of it is my keyboard. I really like the look of the Autore keyboard tho, GL everyone!

Mouse: Aliencraft G13

Keyboard: Zboard, just standard, no fancy thing on. (After 10 years, it still works. Somehow.)

Headset: Logitech G430

Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Large Control. (Best mousepad ever.)

Current setup is the CM Octane bundle, so both a keyboard and a mouse (Though the middle click is broken :dry:) and a HyperX Cloud headset, though the microphone for that is broken too.

Hello my setup is an old laptop, my keyboard is a normal broken laptop keyboard and my mouse is a 10$ "gaming" mouse:$, i have headphones without microphone and my friends always mute me on teamspeak because i use the integrated microphone that is horrible... i am going to buy a desktop but i also need to buy a monitor and a keyboard, this gaming suite will help me a lot. 

IM rocking a finger breaking Dell Keyboard (Cheap as £5), and wrist hurting Dell Mouse 50p off a market stall. in ear buds I picked up for 2 quid off a carboot mostly I just use the in computer speaker which upsets the wife when her soaps are on. no mouse pad (isnt that what the desk is for). I suppose if you want me to save on medical bills for arthritis and ear infections and divorce threats in order to save my marriage, you could be kind to me and send these cute looking things. Please............