Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Six tear old $20 Logitech combo. Keyboard is failing. Been looking for a mechanical keyboard to replace it! 

I use a random Havit mechanical keyboard (i bought it and it disappeared on amazon), a logitech g502 mouse, and a logitech g430 headset.  also a steelseries qck mousepad.

hello  

Feenix team 

i have 

Mouse : A4tech Bloody TL70
Keyboard : Dell SK-8115 (not gaming )
Headset : Local
Mousepad : Local

i want to buy some good mouse and headgear but i dont have money and second i live Pakistan many brand is not available in my country 

I currently just have a simple Lenovo laptop, and a turtle beach headset, I've been trying to get a pc but it will take me time.

Keybord: IBM KB6326 

Mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse

Speakers: Harman Kardon HK19.5 2.0

Oh, I really need this I'm using a Logitech wireless mouse and a standard dell keyboard. Also, my rig is pretty low end with an 860m so having this would save me some money on a desktop. My headset is a Logitech h800 and its pretty good but it doesn't  have background noise cancellation. There are so many more problems like I have a dual monitor setup but my Alienware Alpha R1 only has 1 HDMI so I have to get a USB to HDMI which isn't working for me because all my USB slots are taken up and my usb hub is to slow to use it.

Still using a poor Delux K1000 as keyboard(beg you never heard of it) and Logitech M110 as mouse. Headset is an AKG Q460(definitely music lover)

Keyboard - Corsair Raptor K30

Mouse - Corsair Raptor LM3

Headphones - Audio-Technica ATH-M50X

Mousepad - SteelSeries QcK

I'm using an old HP keyboard and old Dell mouse. The keyboard is already hard to press and my mouse double clicks.

I use a Frontech JIL-1671 keyboard and a Tech-Com optical mouse on top of a Logitech mousepad....foer audio I have a F&D D-1061 5.1 channel audio system along with a sony MDR ZX-100 headphones.....

Sharkoon Skiller keyboard, logitech g500s mouse and a logitech g230

Current Mouse is a Razer Deathadder I purchased refurbished 4 years ago. All the feat are starting to com of and it doesn't move like it should anymore. My keyboard is a Razer Deahtstalker that was purchased refurbished at the same time and a lot of buttons are wore down and alot of the keys in the WASD area are sticking. Headset is Razer at well and its ok but the headset squeezes my head to much

Currently I've got a Monoprice Select Blue Switch mechanical keyboard, a G302, and some Sennheiser CX 300 ii IEMs

Looks great to me! I am currently using the Logitech MX Master mouse, and the Airfox k20 bluetooth keyboard and Samsung earbuds that came with my phone...

Currently I'm using Logitech K200 keyboard, Logitech G400 mouse, Zebronics mouse pad (~3.5USD), Amkette TruChat headset (~9 USD). Keep up the good work guys, always excited see your contents :)

Regards,

Yash

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Razer Kraken headset, and sadly a medion mouse i snagged from my brothers pc :P, really hoping for the Feenix mouse!

keyboard: microsoft digital media keyboard 3000

mouse: logitech optical mouse

headset: logitech g35

I'm sporting a logitech G910 keyboard, a razor ouroboros mouse and a pair of sony bass earbuds.

I'm currently using a Genious Gila mouse, A4Tech G800 keyboard and Razer Kraken 7.1 chroma headset.

I am currently using cooler master devastator combo, razer electra and razer goliathus speed m. This would be a very, very nice and highly appreciated upgrade.

I have an A4Techx-718BK mouse and a pretty generic A4Tech rubber dome keyboard.

Not the best, but it works.

Corsair H2100, Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large, Taidu gamer mouse, and the CM storm devastator keyboard. My mouse wire recently just broke so I'm really hoping to get the mouse.

This is a signature.

I'm a peasant and just have some standard cheap garbage

I got a Ducky Disco TKL keyboard, a Naos Mionix 7000 mouse (macro software not very good imo) and a ATH M-50 headphones.