Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have an iBUYPOWER keyboard, a zelotes mouse, no mouse pad, and a turtle beach pla headset that was meant for PS3 because they were the cheapest headset I could find

My current setup is a Razer Naga 2014, the Inspiron 7559 integrated keyboard, a pair of Incipio F08 earbuds, and a piece of cardboard for my mousepad.

Best Setup 2016... Coveted by all

Hi, So here's the crappy gear i use.. i have a 12 yrs old tvs something keyboard (local Indian brand) and the back arrow key and the nine key does not work.. So if i got the keyboard i would be more than happy.. the mouse i use is a logitech one.. M105 mouse.. i have no mouse pad.. and i have no headphones.. i use those earbuds i bought fr my phone those sennheiser cx - 180.. Yep.. that's it.. and the giveaway is worldwide right cuz i live in India.. i wld be more than satisfied if i get the keyboard bcz this keyboard i am typing on might die any moment.. P.S - this is the 5th giveaway I've entered this month.. I just pray to god i win... :)

So currently i have the mouse and keyboard that came with the pc and a broken turtle beach recon 50 headset xD Amazing I know xD

Steel series keyboard and Logitech trackball...no so good for shooters! Turtle Beach surround headphones I was using on my PS4. This giveaway would be a HUGE upgrade for my setup :)

Currently using a logitech M570 wireless trackball mouse, its a great mouse, just getting very old and the buttons have begun to wear out and not respond often. Also using Beats by dre for headphones, which are the most uncomfortable things I've ever bought for someone like me with large ears, all of those products look very nice hope I win :D

I m having an shitty Logitech wireless keyboard with a dragon war mouse n my headphones r of Panasonic but I don't know which model is this enough to get entered in did giveaway n I m speaking the truth 

Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Brown, with a Corsair M65 RGB. Can anyone recommend their favorite 10-keyless board?

Keyboard is razer deathstalker chroma. Mouse is Razer deathadder chroma. Headset is Hyper X cloud 2. Using a crappy laptop with 30+fps on league of legends .-.

I use an ancient logitech mx518 and a basic logitech keyboard.

I currently have a Cougar 700K keyboard, a Cougar 700M gaming mouse, a Large Cougar Speed mouse pad, and a HyperX Cloud headset. While they all work great, an upgrade would still be quite nice.

Keyboard: £8 chiclet 

Mouse: Chinese gaming one I got off eBay

Mouse mat: non existent

Headphones: earphones (tesco budget earphones)

High five to anyone else who is poor.

my peripherals? a cheap 7 years old fujitsu laptop that can only play video at 480p, and nothing else. no mouse (i use trackpad), no speakers, headphones,...

got a madcatz v.5 keyboard, a r.a.t. 3 and a cheap pair of sony over the ear headphones

Thanks for the giveaway.

Currently, I'm just using the original laptop keyboard from Asus A456UF and a Logitech M545 wireless mouse, it's fine and I've been using the mouse by quite some time.

My current keyboard is Logitech G110my mouse is the Logitech G302,and my headset is Sennheiser HD 201,I really like this headset and the keyboard they really look nice 

Aula keyboard and Zelotes mouse.  Went over budget on everything else so the peripherals suffered! 

Keyboard and mouse that came with a 2005 compaq presario series desktop

Currently rocking a K95 from corsair with a K65 Mouse and standard corsair mouse pad, yeep a corsair fanboy here lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DESKTOP] CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k GPU: ASUS ROG 2080TI RAM: 64GB Corsair Fury DDR4 Mobo: Asus z390-A Prime

Storage:1x 1TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD 2x 1TB WD Black SSD, 2x 3Tb Seagate  HDD PSU: Seasonic 950W

Monitors: 2x Asus TUF Gaming 24" 1440p  144hz, 2x LG  75Hz 1080p LED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SERVER/NAS] CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Mobo: Asus z-170P D3

Storage:1x 1TB Western Digital SSD, 4x Ironwolf Pro 12Tb HDD, 2x 2TB WD Blue  PSU: Thermaltake 650W

[LAPTOP (MacBook Pro 16")] CPU: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, SSD: 2 TB

GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB Display: 16-inch (3072 x 1920)

Usi g a 7 dollar chinese gaming mouse and a quirky razer black widow ultimate mx blue...wife wants to kill me

I'm using a logitech m310 wireless mouse, sk-2085 keyboard and sennheiser hd 380 pro headphones

Razer Naga 2014
Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Perixx mouse pad

Corsair Raptor HS40 headset