Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm using a rosewill keyboard with brown switches and a Logitech G602. I have some Sony headphones that are falling apart.

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop with a Dell mouse, Old Turtle Beach XL1 gaming headset along with a old small jurassic park mouse pad. It would be nice to change my old headset for a better sound experience.

I'm rocking a Razer Black Widow Chroma Mechanical keyboard, a Steelseries Rival 300, and a Steelseries Siberia 650 headset.

Currently running

Mionix Castor

Das 4 Professional - Brown switches

Klipsch Mode M40

Good luck all!

I'm using a Pleomax (Samsung) mouse of which I know no other info of honestly, a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, no mouse pad and no headphones. Basically I've won the lottery if I get chosen for any of the prizes xD, although the keyboard I use doesn't give me issues and I don't find it that bad.

I currently have an iHome keyboard from 2007 and a Microsoft 2 button + 1 wheel mouse. I also have some kind of Creative speakers and sub from 2007 as well.

I am currently rocking a logitech G710+ keyboard with a razer deathstalker on the side if my buds come over for some two player games, a utech mmo mouse, steel series mouse pad, and logitech G430s as my headset.

Ok lets see... Old iMac keyboard, check. Tiny wireless logitech m505, check. Generic mousepad (cant really complain about this one), check. Logitech g930s that cut out every 5 seconds whenever i use them, check. Sennheiser CX300 II for when i don't want to talk on skype, check. Looks like everything checks out, welcome to my budget peripherals setup.

Well, I currently use a Logitech M185 which is horrible and too small, A Logitech G170+ keyboard with brown switches after seeing it in your videos and being quite cheap when I traveled on holiday to New York in a Best Buy, and i use Logitech X140 speakers as i'm not a fan of using headphones, and obviously as everyone who is commenting on this thread, I wouldn't mind winning something, since I haven't won any of the others. 

I've got a Logitech G402, an old (and nicely heavy) mechanical IBM keyboard, and a USB foot switch I got off Ebay for like $4 (really helps in large games without an auto walk key).

I would like to get lucky here)

I currently have Logitech g710 and Razer DeathAdder, and some cheap brand for headphones

I will get a new comp and will maybe give my old one to my little bro, and it would be nice to get a new set of equipment )

A very very broken razer blackwidow and a logitech mx518

I am rocking a sweet HP mouse with a fading logo from I think like 2004, an razer Anansi keyboard which has a couple broken keys, I dont have a headset anymore thanks to the left ear audio not working. 

Edit: I just dug up an old pair of skull candy headphones so i'm not entirely without headphones

Edited by TheWishMaker
New (older pair) of headphones

I'm using the Logitech G502 Proteus Core and the steel series keyboard built into my GS60 ghost pro laptop. Both superb for on the fly gaming!

Microsoft IntelliMouse

A cheap Dell keyboard

V-Moda Crossfade LPs

I don't have a mousepad ;-;

So yeah a peripheral upgrade would be really nice. Good luck to everyone!

I'm rocking cheapo periperis all around.

XL-750BH mouse
Logitech k120 keyboard

some 30€ phillips gaming headset with weird bass and run-over cable
And a defender XL size soft mouse mat for mouse which I'm actually quite fine with.

Roccat isku FX

Roccat Kone Pure

Turtle Beach 22z

Roccat generic mousepad

Nothing special and all many years old. From the looks of things the Vitesse mouse looks similar in shape to my current mouse that fits me pretty well, and this headset was a cheap on to replace my even older broken headset. 

Logitech g600

Blackweb keyboard

audio-technica ath-m30x

I would love a new keyboard im saving up for one now but if i win i could spend that money on something else like a graphics card for pc

I am using a  wireless logitech k350 keyboard and mouse set.  Along with a pair of sennheiser hd 598. 

My current setup:

Mouse: Razer Deathadder

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow

Headset: Razer Kraken 

The Feenix stuff look pretty good though :) 

Basic Logitech wired mouse and panasonic headphones

My current mouse is a HP Wireless x4000, my keyboard is the one on my laptop, and my headset is the hyperx cloud 2

Currently using a corsair K70 mx red switches, lenovo Y gaming mouse (mistake), the lenovo y mousepad, and the logitech G35 headset. 

Right now I have a Steelseries Sensei[RAW] , a CM Storm "Gaming" keyboard. and a Logitech G430 Headset.