Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Corsair K70
Logitech G930

Coolermaster Inferno 

I'm using a Trust gxt 280 keyboard and trust gxt 152 mouse.I don't have anything else...
Anyway,keep up the good work!

My computer is just a gateway laptop I'm borrowing from my mom's boyfriend. I use a standard out of the box hp keyboard you get with the lower end towers. My mouse is a hp mouse that also comes with the low end towers (I got bot mouse and key board when my mom bought a low end hp tower a few months ago). My mouse pad is a foam dart board (for Nerf guns). The best thing about my peripherals is my headset which is a Triton Kunai headset made for the ps3 (I swap the headset between my laptop and ps3)

My current computer mouse is made of wood, with one button and created back  inthe 1960's. Keyboard is a little more modern, 1980's typewriter, but is a bastard having to keep refilling with digital ink all the time :/

I have 3+ years old Genius mouse and keyboard, both pretty crap for gaming tho.

I have a generic HP keyboard, some old speakers I found, and a Cyborg RAT 7 mouse.  I like the way these Feenix peripherals look as well.

I have a Corsair K95 keyboard, Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse and Sennheiser HD 598 headphones.

I am using the coolmaster devastator 2 mouse and keyboard with the logitech G930 headset

im running a g510 with a red dragon mouse .The red dragon mouse is garbage,but cheap. I highly recommend nobody buys one. They are waaaay too sensitive. It took 2 days to perfect the dpi settings and each game is different. Its annoying all around.

My current keyboard is the Logitech K900 which is a membrane keyboard. My mouse is a Logitech M310. My headphones are the turtle beach stealth 450 and one the plastic snapped on one side so it is dangling by the wire. I don't have a mouse pad. If I got even one of these it would GREATLY improve my setup. Good luck to everyone!

1469642640248-1732694788.jpg

1469642715868-603266047.jpg

i have an old and wear razer arctosa and generic mouse :(

Presently using a Logitech G700s, A CM Quick Fire Rapid keyboard, and a pair of SkullCandy earbuds.

I'm currently using a Logitech g602 wireless mouse, a Redragon Asura keyboard, and a Sentey Arches headset on the 2016 Razer Blade 512Gb laptop. I also have a 1080p 21.5" ViewSonic monitor running off of the HDMI port. I also use a 3D Connexion SpaceNavigator for CAD work (SolidWorks).

I have a cheap mouse and membrane keyboard, they are almost as bad as my love life

I have a keyboard genius slimstar 220, a A4 tech X7 mouse and my headset  a Logictech G430

I am using a mouse so old all markings have faded away. No mouse pad and a Logitech g510 keyboard. 

Steelseries QCK mousepad

Turtle Beach PX 22

Logitech G602

Logitech G710+

I don't have a crappy Dell keyboard, a wireless Logitech mouse, no mouse pad, but I do have PlayStation gold headphones.

I've got a Gembird keyboard with a broken Escape button, an x7 mouse and a pair of legendary walkman sony ericsson earbuds... So yeah..

I currently have no special setup, a Logitech G300s mouse and my laptop's keyboard

I currently have Gamdias Ourea Mouse and Ares Keyboard combo, Takstar Hi2050 Headphones and Modmic 4.0, and SteelSeries QCK MousePad. Good luck to everyone.

hello, i just scraped together enough cash to build my new pc, but unfortunately didn't have enough for any new peripherals. as of right now i'm using a suuuuper old (all be it mechanical) IBM keyboard, an old  Microsoft Sidewinder from 2006 and a pair of $8 earbuds. i know, i know, its bad, but my rig is a beast!   

I'm Currently Rocking a ASUS Standard keyboard, ASUS standard mouse, and no headset