Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Headset: HyperX cloud 2

Mouse: Logitech 303

Keyboard: Logitech 105

Cool giveaway! 

I'm currently using some stuff from Logitech. The G910 keyboard and G502 mouse. Other than that some Beyerdynamics DT770's for my audio needs and a generic razer mousepad. 

I am using a razer chroma keyboard, a red ragon mouse with a anker mousepad, a logitech g430 for headset and some nice blue chair

Right now i have 6 year old turtle beach headset (xl1) a $20 mouse and key board combo from techsource (whatever that brand is) and a mouse-pad that i found on amazon for $5

My current setup is a microsoft wired keyboard 600, a poorly made e-blue mouse from cobra, and a fatal1ty creative headset.

I'm currently rocking Logitech G710+ for kb, Steelseries H Wireless for headphones and Turtlebeach Grip300 for mouse. I used to have Madcatz R.A.T.7 but it had it's problems, the sensor.

Running Rosewell Ranger stuffed with;

AsRock Extreme4, Intel i5-3570K @3.4GHz, 4x Kingston HyperX 4GB @2400MHz

Gigabyte GTX 760, Intel 910 SSD, 3TB WD Purple HDD, Some-old-junk 1000W PSU

Dell keyboard covered in dust and other unknown substances (no not that!), Onn wireless mouse, and "speakers".  Yes its sad, but it gets the job done.

Razer Naga, razer goliathus pad, Lycosa and megalodon but both are very old and not working so well anymore.

I have a Lenovo Y series laptop with gt 755m sli and the only computer I have ever built was a budget Xeon build that I did for my younger sister. If I won either of the cards, I would go ahead and do the itx build that I have been planning for some time now. Cause "I have the graphics card, might as well make a computer" is the motivation I need.

My keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow Chroma,, my mouse is the Razer Mamba (old version), my headset is The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum, and a little corsair gmaing mousepad (old one).

a really terrible Microsoft mouse and a corsair k95 as my keyboard

I have a Logitech k810 Bluetooth keyboard and a Tecknet wireless mouse. I also have a Wacom Intuos pen and touch drawing tablet and a two-up 3d printer on my desk.

Razer BWUE 2013, Abyssus and  an Iphone earphones that came with the iphone 4 hahaha!

My current setup is actually not with me at all, I am building my first ever gaming PC and here is how it looks so far http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YDtQqk . It would help me a lot and save money if I could win either the mouse or even the mega prize one. Thank you 

Currently got a cheap keyboard with a cheap Chinese gaming mouse

logitech mouse, FARASSOO keyboard !

My current keyboard is a razer blackwidow ultimate edition stealth and I am using a james donkey 325 mouse with astro a40tr`s 

So you want to know about my peripherals.

First is some logitech mouse, I don't know what type.

next is a wacom bamboo. and for those who don't know, that is a tablet. it is generally used for only digital art, but I have been using it for stuff like surfing the web, and even gaming at one point.

my keyboard is a Merc Stealth gaming keyboard.

I don't use the audio ports on the keyboard because I have logitech speakers, and I plug my headphones into that. (witch I'll admit, kinda defeats the purpose of having the speakers, but I do get a physical nob to control volume, witch is far nicer than searching through menus to find and change the system volume on windows 7)

last but not least are 2 1080p acer x233h monitors.

sadly though, one of the monitors has 2 dead pixels and 2 dead or dying columns.