Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently im rocking a coolermaster devastator gaming combo with a sharkoon h10 "gaming" headset. Good luck to everyone :)

P.S. do not buy peripherals from coolermaster

20160727_144656.jpg

Well, since I'm a cheapskate I have a A4Tech F4 mouse and a cheap microsoft wired keyboard 200 :D

I use a Redragon M901 mouse, Redragon Kunlun mousepad, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 keyboard, Razer Hammerhead Pros for audio. I was looking to get the arias the other day. It would be awesome if I won them. Congrats to the winner who ever they are. GL to everyone.

I'm currently using a cheap setup consisting of a Cooler Master keyboard and TeckNet mouse.

ATH-M50 headphones, my laptop's keyboard, E-Blue Cobra mouse, a paper towel or 8.5x11 paper sheet for a mousepad.

Currently rocking:

A generic membrane keyboard... would love to ever convert to mechanical

Logitech m705 wireless mouse ... its prety good, serving me for more than 2,5 years with the included batteries :D

and the OG HyperX cloud from the STDs episode2:)

Logitech m705 wireless mouse + cheap mechanical keyboard~~

Sporting a Logitech M310, keyboard is built in to my laptop, and my ears are cushioned with a Turtle Beach PX22 headset.

My current setup includes: 1 K120 logitech keyboard. 1 $17 logitech headset. And 1 stock, non-branded mouse with no mousepad. All of the above are wired.

currently using a fellowes miroban wireless keyboard and mouse combo no mouse pad and a pair of sony wired headphones

I have an anker gaming mouse and a wireless generic keyboard.

I have a Creative Fatal1ty headset, Logitech G710 keyboard, and an old Logitech G600, I think that mostly the mouse and headphones would help the best to improve my setup

I am currently rocking a i7 4790k cpu(still to be overclocked) a Gygabyte UD3H mobo, a zotac gtx 970 omega amp(soon to be upgraded to gtx 1080 cuz goals) and 16 gb of G.Skill Ripjaws ddr3 ram. Oh and 124 gb samsung 650 evo ssd and 1tb 7200 rpm hard drive.

Currently using a Logitech K120 and a Tecknet mouse as well as some cheap generic earphones. It gets the job done but this would be a nice upgrade!

My set up is an FX 6300 with an R9 280x. .  I use a Logitech keyboard and mouse from the couch.  

I'm currently using the Razer Abyssus 2014 mouse, hyperX Cloud 2 headphones and the Corsair Strafe with brown switches. Those headphones mouse mat look incredible and I love the design of the keyboard!

I use a SteelSeries rival 300 a CM storm quickfire QTK and a pair of Denon AHD-1100's

Hey i am using a razer blackwidow chroma keyboard, a sharkoon shark zone M2O mouse and a laptop as a screen. Ill really like 2 update my gear so

I have a standard factory Microsoft keyboard with a logitech g230 headset, aula gaming mouse and a logitech g240 mousepad

Current keyboard and mouse are rubbish....RUBBISH I say! Really cheap setup unfortunately! Love to win one of these, particularly the kit! I've never owned a good mouse, this makes me want to go out and try one!

18 hours ago, thekeemo said:

logitech m570 and g710+ with bent pair of hyper x clouds

Generic%2Bblog%2Bcomment%2B.JPG

As of now, I am using a cheapo Dragonwar gaming bundle. They're okay, but really awful for gaming and productivity.

My current setup is a Razer Taipan, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 (vinyl wrapped), Razer Goliathus Extended, Modmic 4.0 and AKG K7XXs. 

I just into PC gaming so my peripherals are garbage. I have a Microsoft D66-00069 Wheel optical Mouse and a 7 dollar Kunft keyboard. For sound I either use the speaker from the TV  (yep Im using a TV as a monitor) or my normal earphones.
It would be awesome to be able to upgrade those with what you guys are giving away :D
Oh and I kid you not, Im using a book for a mouse pad...

I so desperately need a peripheral upgrade, curently using a Sennheiser HD201 headphone, cooler master devastador kit mose and keyboard and a razer mouse mat 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>