Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Sporting Pok3r 60% Keyboard, Mionix Castor, and AudiotTechnica ATHM50x!

Right now I have nice gear, G710 and G502 but could always try something else. Headset is the one I really need

I currently game with a 2 year old Monoprice Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switfches inside that's been a solid workhorse since day one (and amazingly cheap since I only had to pay $43 for it shipped!) alongside a CoolerMaster Xornet gaming mouse which is on the cheap side of things but for my hands and situation works amazingly well and I'm happy with.  I have not however spent much more than this on any gaming accessories though and would love to see how more expensive hardware would feel in gaming!

Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Keyboard: Logitech K120

no headset

just use old speakers connected to an old JVC mixer

my mom gets mad when its 2 am and im on youtube :D

Edited by aidanpot1

Okay, here is my sadness: Logitech MX Master, some 2006 microsoft keyboard (that actually rocks and is the shit!) hmm, some Sony speakers, sennheiser earpods.. more mouses and stuff, I would just love to replace the keyboard for that autore... Cheers!

Currently I have a logitech g9x mouse and a g15 keyboard. The mouse seems to be dying lately though, a new would be awesome!

Have been using,  for a few years,  a Logitech G110 keyboard with a Gigabyte M6900 mouse.  A renewal would feel great. 

Keyboard - MSI Generic 6 years old keyboard I got for free when I bought my PC

Mouse - 5$ Ebay Mouse

Headphones - Very cheap AudioSonic headphones

I'm running a Logitech RGB G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G933 headset, and an old Razer Oroborus mouse. The mouse is really starting to show it's age, but honestly if I was lucky enough to win a Vitesse, it would probably go to my father in law who wants to build a computer. 

a crapy wireless keyboard and logitech G300s 

Would love to win this.

Walmart $15 keyboard, my Corsair K70 recently died on me.

Corsair M65 Mouse

and a mouse pad that I got at a recent conference.

15 year old Creative Labs desktop sound, that I have running through a Schiit Audio Modi 2 DAC and an Asgard 2 AMP, so I need a set of headphones to try out on this.

And guys, keep up the good work, your channel content is always entertaining and helpful.

A Razer BlackWidow Ultimate, A4tech X7 mouse and no headset :|

My current keyboard is the Corsair K70 RGB, my mouse is the Corsair M65 RGB, some crappy mouse pad, and I don't have a headset

I recently got into PC gaming and built my first gaming PC I am currently using some pretty low end peripherals I have a red dragon mouse and keyboard and a set of hyper x cloud headphones. 

Ugh. The poor mans perfs.

Some old Dell Keyboard, monitor and some old Microsoft mouse.

I'm a little embarrassed to even post this.

Maybe..just maybe it will blossom into something and be worth it.

I'm using a Razer Naga (2012) mouse, a Razer blackwidow ultimate keyborard, and a pretty worn out Steelseries  siberia v2, so i would love to get my hands on that kit specially that headset it looks awesome!

Commenting bellow. And cheap Microsoft keyboard mouse setup

Um can I here a, "I only have an old logitech keyboard" from the audience?

I have no fully functional peripherals

My peripherals:

The mouse I use is only old Logitech wireless mouse (no idea what it actually is cause it's just some random one I got haha).

For my keyboard however, I purchased the corsair k70 (non rgb to save a little money) and I've very much enjoyed it.

as far as headset goes I bought the Sennheiser HD 598 awhile ago.

A cheapo Logitech K200 keyboard and a MS mouse with a dying right click. Really need a new one

it would be really nice to get a mouse since i am using a 3 years old g402. i wouldnt mind getting the full set either xP

Keyboard- Logitech K120, don't have to say anything about that, it's the most basic thing ever, not having even multimedia keys. 

Mouse- A basic Dell one, I cringe every time I have to play CS:GO, which I have now started doing. 

Headphones- Audio Technica Atx AX1iS. Were okay when they were new, but now the wire's all torn up, and when they do work, the right side speaker just constantly falls out of it's place, so I have to open it up almost everyday, not even kidding, to place it back in its slot again.

Mousepad- This is the one thing I am kinda satisfied with now, Have a Steelseries QCK+, and it is good. But looking at the premium design of the Feenix Dimora, you have got me confused again, damn you. 

I could really use these thingses, which I so obviously need.

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched