So... who else gets drunk and buys things?

LordLeewee

wasnt planning on buying one for a while, but had decided since i could get 16gb scavenge ram for £50 and the cpu was a decent price id upgrade the rest of my system (since buying a 1080 and only running a 4770) but i forgot to buy the ram and its sold out so now the cheapest i can find is £80 which is a £30 or $40 difference. and now i have to buy a bloody motherboard. stupid drunk purchases xD

on the plus side, i got it for £280 which is less than they usually sell for in the uk.

6700.PNG

1 minute ago, jeonjaeng said:

Well thats wonderful that you got it at a good price...

its the only saving grace haha

Just now, LordLeewee said:

its the only saving grace haha

I found that it is a really nice CPU :)

i got the cpu for £280, the mobo im buying is £110 and then i need ram for anywhere from £50 to £80 so it will be a £440-£470. my old mobo, cpu and ram is going into an old case and being sold to my housemate for £275 so its only cost me £165 to upgrade to faster ram, a newer/better cpu and an sli capable board (my current board inst sli capable) 

*cuts self open and inspects liver*

Apparently not me

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Alcohol+online purchasing = trouble!

I have a bad enough time just going into a store and walking out without at least a couple of items I had no intention of buying!

Case in point, I was throwing a system together for a broke mate from spare parts the other week, needed some thermal paste.Walked out with new case and a second psu :$