Should I get the Titan One for my PS4?

NyxeonFX

Hey Linustechtip forums! I have a question. what else would i have?
-
Should i get the Titan one? ( Click to see the Titan One )
My primary use for this is to use my Keyboard and Mouse for my PS4 because, like i said in the tag, My Computer can't handle any shooter games What so ever! not even CS GO ;-;
Here are some things I would be liking to know about the Titan One.
• Does it have input lag? If so, how much, and is it noticeable?
• How does it work, performance wise?
• Last of all, Is it worth it?

If you could tell me some useful information about the Titan one, it would be much appreciated!
( Call me a console peasant all you want, I would like to switch over to a PC, but I quite simply cannot, because I am poor, and my current PC is from 2007 and is very bad. )

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

Are you trolling? I'll give you an honest answer if you aren't but it really does smell like trolls are about.

10 minutes ago, NyxeonFX said:

Hey Linustechtip forums! I have a question. what else would i have?
-
Should i get the Titan one? ( Click to see the Titan One )
My primary use for this is to use my Keyboard and Mouse for my PS4 because, like i said in the tag, My Computer can't handle any shooter games What so ever! not even CS GO ;-;
Here are some things I would be liking to know about the Titan One.
• Does it have input lag? If so, how much, and is it noticeable?
• How does it work, performance wise?
• Last of all, Is it worth it?

If you could tell me some useful information about the Titan one, it would be much appreciated!
( Call me a console peasant all you want, I would like to switch over to a PC, but I quite simply cannot, because I am poor, and my current PC is from 2007 and is very bad. )

Looks fine to me, although it's technically considered cheating in the consoleverse, not to say I wouldn't do it too...

Better Idea: Save Money. If you are a Teenager go work in your Holidays. Sell your PS4. Buy a PC.

3 minutes ago, SuperMonkey507 said:

Looks fine to me, although it's technically considered cheating in the consoleverse, not to say I wouldn't do it too...

I don't consider it cheating, its not like its giving you something that a regular controller can't do. My opinion though ^-^

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

7 minutes ago, Adreyu said:

oh wait, my bad I assumed the titan 1 was the new titan graphics card

Lmao

Honestly, I wouldn't.

That's $50. It might not seem like too much, but that's $50 that could be spent on your computer.

That's 16GB of RAM, or a case, or almost the cost of a decent PSU, or half the cost of a good motherboard, or a quarter the cost of a good GPU or CPU.

Don't just accept that your PC isn't good.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

14 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

Honestly, I wouldn't.

That's $50. It might not seem like too much, but that's $50 that could be spent on your computer.

That's 16GB of RAM, or a case, or almost the cost of a decent PSU, or half the cost of a good motherboard, or a quarter the cost of a good GPU or CPU.

Don't just accept that your PC isn't good.

I agree with this argument, save your money for a while and upgrade your PC instead ( if it isn't like a Windows XP machine). Even a cheap PC with a decent graphics card can outperform a console.

Live long the PC master race.

Now i know that eBay for example is not the best site to buy a graphics card on, but having said that you can get a really good graphics card for the money you would spend on the titan one, you could get a used gpu like the gtx 660 ti for a really really awesome deal.