AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a 980ti, lets see if this card can win me over to the red team

I have a Radeon HD 6670 is a cool card but I need a upgrade,  I guess,:D  but this one keep working perfectly, right now I'm saving for a new one, maybe the next year maybe... Anyway will be amazing if I can get one of this, they looks pretty cool, thanks guys.

Keep doing amazing videos! Saludos desde Mexico!:)

AMD forever!!!!!!!!! ;)

seriously, i was allways Team Red, cause if we allow NVidia to get monopol over the GPU market is the day we all go to hell.....

And the new Architecture of Polaris is sexy, dont need any more reason to get one of this lil suckers

currently have an AMD Radeon 7450 I'm wanting this to upgrade to something adequate as the 7450 has a gig of ram to it's name.

I have the crappy ol' gtx 750ti with the amd Athlon x4 860k and I can't play newer gen games like witcher and a new and AWESOME gpu would be a boat load of help.

Well I'm currently rockin' a gtx 1070 but I would like one of these fine cards to have a present for a good friend of mine :)

I have an ati radeon 5870 for 3 years now, and I'm also going to college next year, so I have no money left for an gpu upgrade. And also the new Polaris architecture made turn my eyes to AMD again.

Sorry about my English , I'm Brazilian

Hello ! To this day i run a GTX 660 . I bought the card when i made my computer. With new games coming out , that are more and more demanding , the rig needs a upgrade. And here is a chance to switch to AMD GPUs.
Gibe nao pls .

Currently got a 5 year old HP laptop with an I3-2330M 2.2GHz processor, 4gb of RAM and HD graphics family gpu (integrated I think). I can play some flash games while it burns my hand with the ridiculous temperatures that it can reach. I was planning on building a computer, but it would take me a while since student life is forcing me to eat cornflakes to save up money for it. I'm sure that a free RX-480 would be a great start to my build.

My current GPU is a Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5.

So why I need an upgrade, think that's obvious ;)

I'm currently using a nvidia strix gtx 960 and would really like to have an amd card that uses the new architecture because it sounds awesome

My current GPU is a Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5.

So why I need an upgrade, think that's obvious ;)

I have a gtx 960 FTW, and i am looking to upgrade to something better.

I'm still using AMD HD7970 Graphics Card which I bought back in 2012. It has been more than 4 years since I last upgrade any part of my PC, so a free graphics card would be an awesome start!

Thanks for the chance in giveaway, cheers!

I need this card to try crossfire sli :D
i would never change my choose on amd !

love ltt!

#fanboy

I don´t have a GPU nor any rig as a matter of fact hoping to do my first build so this would help so much. I hope to god i get pick.......

I have a GTX 950 in my rig (this is my first build which i was on a budget with). im really wanting the best expirence overall i can get on my computer along with future proofing since im a computer science major.

Thanks for the chance to enter, love the channel and the shirts Linus wears :D

I currently have an r9 390 or as I like to call it "supeR9-va". I heard that these polaris gpus run a lot cooler. It would be awesome to win one of these, although another air conditioner for my room would be fine too ;). Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I have a Powercolor HD6750 and it has NO fans (!!) while gaming the temp. goes up to 90C°.

I would be happy if I win the giveaway :P

gibe nao pls

I have an r7 250 that has been holding me back from playing new games like DOOM or Fallout 4. Other than that i have an fx 6300 and 8gbs or ram so I'm good on everything else.

I'm currently using a GTX 980, but NVIDIA is evil, especially when it comes to linux users like myself. I made an account just for this giveaway! Love your videos!

I have a Gts 250 (512mb Version) Can u remember this card ? . well i would like the Rx 480 because i reached the point that i cannot play nothing more than leauge of legends and CsGo, i would love to play Battlefield or Outlast 2, someday (Sorry about my english im still learning)

Good Luck to the winner 

I have a HD7850. So I'd like to upgrade to Polaris, because....take pity on me?