AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently (not)rocking intel hd graphics 4600 and why i want to upgrade - ISN'T IT OBVIOUS so i rly hope i win but best of luck to everyone!

R7 260x over here, any card would be a substantial upgrade.

I have gt9500 in my pc and I want to build new pc but if I build it I woud run it on igpu becouse I woudn't have money to buy a gpu

I WANNA NEW GPUUU!!!!!
im running a gtx760 nd these will b a perfect upgrade

I'm using a GTX 570 that it pretty damn outdated and doesn't allow me to play any games on good settings.

I have a sapphire hd 5750. I'm upgrading my pc and I need a new gpu.

Winning would be great!

I have an GTX 960 which is good but some games hate it. Those games are Evolve, Crysis 3, GTA V, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. The limit is VRAM in GTA V and other games at DSR

there isn't a video card in my rig because i don't have the money to buy one.

so good luck to everyone and keep up the great work linustechtips.

I currently own a laptop with Geforce GTX 560M, and it's DYING. 

So I'm currently slowly building a desktop and a broke college kid needs a free graphic cards, desperately. 

ive currently got a R9 280x and i want to upgrade my card so i can go beyond 1080p someday

Building a rig for my friend right now and all the RX 480s are sold out. Thanks for the giveaway!

I run on a GTX 760 and really need a reasonably priced upgrade. (Looking at you Nvidia.)

I have a gtx 680

i would like a new graphicscard because i want to play more

modern games with more fps. And i don't have the money for a new graphics card.

good luck to other people :D.

GTX650 >.< I cant even play the games that my friends want me to play rip

i have a r9 380, im trying just for fun ;), maybe

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have intel hd graphics 4600 and currently playing games at the lowest resolution possible and would love an upgrade to the new and AMD graphics cards because they are more reliable and cheap.

I have no graphics card at the moment, so this would be a massive upgrade lol.

gibe nao pls.

I'm using a gt 740 atm. I've already built a new machine, but hey the more the merrier right?

I currently have a half broken GTX 650. So polaris would be a great upgrade.

Hi, i have a Radeon HD 7750 1 GB ddr5 sapphire edition and it’s very good, after 2 years I still gaming on it, I live in Mexico and the prices of the video cards are too damn high  that’s why I want a new video card and the Polaris seems very powerful.

Gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming, and i wanna cheaper solution to a 1070/1080 so maybe looking for an upgrade of an rx 480 crossfire