AMD Polaris Giveaway

Back in 2008 I saved up money to buy an XFX 4850....I'm still using it to this day! An RX480 should be a nice upgrade from a 4850...but dat college tuition isn't letting me buy one. :( AMD, I'll trade you my 4850 for one of those shiny new RX480s.....

Currently using GTX 660 ti

1. Would like a new graphics card for upcoming build.

2. Want to try AMD.

Thanks! I'm using a 7850, which still works alright but I can no longer run a lot of games on high detail anymore.

I am a college student and is taking a PC hardware and software class for this summer. One of out project is to build a pc; which is for us to keep. This could really help me to add a new graphics card to the new PC that I'm building at college. I do not have a PC only a laptop, which is a Dell inspiron n5050. 

I'm using a potato right now (A stone-age 7870) and I needed an upgrade. ;-;

Always been an AMD fanboy, wanted to see the latest and greatest AMD has on offer this time around.

I hadn't had the chance to join the LTT forums until about a few minutes ago, but I've been around on the channel since 2012.

gibe nao plz

Thanks for the giveaway!

My gpu is the R9 290 Room warmer!! stock reference from Sapphire.. it comes with its own jet engine sounds and nice hot temps in the 92c. warning may cause room to become like a oven with long term use. xD

having a GT710 1GB and overclock to 1320mhz....then it still unable to have acceptable game experience on lowest setting.:(

Currently Im using a R7 260x a friend donated to me, it's given a lot of joy to me because I gamed on iGPU for almost eight years.

I would love to get a Polaris card because it would let me run more games smoothly, and obviously it's a monster upgrade for me.

Eventhough, good luck to everyone participating.

Cheers.

Hi! Its 18/7/2016 it would be awesome to have new grafics card to run DIRTY Rally with it, cause its a game optmized for AMD and sometimes i have a verry laggy experience. I have a nice gtx 740 it reaches a top temp of 56Cº cause it is overclocked. :D

Currently only a r9 270. The 480 has been on my radar since day 1 because it's actually a performance card I can use at a price I can afford.

I currently have on board Intel graphics. Its sad just god awful. Im poor and cant afford a good card so here I am. I have been watching Linus media group for a while never knew you had forums will be on here more often now. 

i have a 750ti and i want a new radeon :)

I have a GTX 970. I could use this because I like free stuff.

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1368241

i7-6700K @ Stock Speeds | 32GB DDR4(16x2) | GTX 970 SSC | 2TB Intel PC3520 PCI SSD | 2TB WD RE4 7200rpm | Fractal Define R5

Corsair M65 RGB Mouse | Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard | Audio Technica M50x Headphones

I'm currently running a GTX 980, and while I like it, I'm super stoked about all of the tech AMD has out and upcoming.  I'd be happy with either card, but the Polaris 10 card strikes me as an amazing card to have.  At the same time, I have a small business building PCs for people (mostly friends), and one of them could use that 980...

Thanks for the contest opportunity!

Not long ago, in a galaxy relatively nearby...

Currently using gtx 970 despite of the 3.5Gb scam before hand, because it was best for my budget at that moment. Never use AMD before, it would be nice if having one to experience once and I can leave this scam card for my brother.

I'm currently running GT220 in my rig. I'd love to win Polaris card so i can get myself some freesync monitor and try 1080/1440p gaming.

Got HD6950... I need to upgrade soon, so this would be awesome to win ;)

I'm using radeon x1600 series card in my pc... it's old, very old... so new card would be awesome for my new rig which is still in plan xD

im using on board graphics from an intel core 2 duo. it wont even play mincraft

Currently running a radeon 7850 in my system. I have upgraded everything else but just havent had the time or money for the graphics card. It would be nice to have a new graphics card in my system. 

I have a pretty old GT 720 from nVidia. It's been in my computer for 2 years now and it has so much dust built up in the heat sink that I don't want to go through all the trouble of cleaning. I get around 50ish fps in CS:GO while on low-very low settings. 

I am using an R9 270x in Crossfire mode (my roommate just got a GTX960 and gave me his old R9 270x). I want the new Polaris GPU so I don't feel like I have to sacrifice quality settings for more FPS in games.

right now I have GTX460, so... I don't think it is necessary to explain why I want this new GPU :D (would like to try out DOOM 2016 tbh)

thanks for the giveaway! :)

using a 2GB EVGA GTX 760 SC. not a bad card but it is starting to struggle at 1080p with the latest games turned up at high.  i have been meaning to upgrade and its just not in the budget at the moment. besides a new amd gpu to go with an overclocked amd cpu, whats not to love there ?