AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a EVGA 980ti SC in my current build. The only real reason that I would love to have this card is to put it in a build I am doing for my brother, the fact that it would support free sync and a bunch of other included options would help in monitor choice to. Thanks a lot for the giveaway ^_^

I have a Gtx 950 and I need a more powerful graphics card  to run unreal engine 4 because I want to start work on a game

I started with AMD but made the switch to NVIDIA for better thermals. Would like to switch out my 770 to support the red team--TEAM VALOR.

I currently have a GTX 960 which lags on some of the most basic games like WWE 2k16 with lowest possible graphics and no crowd in the arena

I'm currently using my GTX 650 Ti Boost that the fans died on it and I had to replace with one of my case fans. I'd use it to finally run doom at 1080p, currently I'm running on low settings 720p :s.

I currently have an R9 280X, and while it's ok (most things get like 40 frames on high), it gets pretty hot, cranks the fan speed up and pumps out loads of hot air. While this is nice in the winter, it's pretty terrible in summer and I hope that a polaris card might be able to run a little cooler!

My personal rig kinda doesn't exist yet. I don't have the money to build a PC and am stuck gaming in a MacBook. A MACBOOK!!! *wipes away tears* but getting this card would reduce the amount I have to spend on the overall PC so getting this would let me get the build done far sooner. Thanks

I`m playing Overwatch at 30fps on the lowest possible settings/resolution. (Can't hit headshots because i can't see any heads xD) on my Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics. So any bloody video card would be an Upgrade....

I still have an i3-3220 and r9 270 and i just want something good in my computer

Currently building a rig for the first time in a long time, so I have no GPU right now. Actually, my last rig back in 2008ish had a GTX 260. So I guess, technically thats my current GPU. I feel like that card was outdated even when new...

These new AMD cards are hitting the exact price point I'm looking at with some great performance. I'd have one by now if I could find one in stock anywhere that wasn't marked up $100+. 

I'm currently running a laptop with an AMD Radeon 8750M and am looking to build a desktop.

Good Luck Everyone!

dxdiag reports that I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, and that's just sad.

(long-time lurker, first-time poster. hi, everybody)

I came here to read those comments...????

I have a GT 620 in my rig :/. A new amd card would be nice :)

I have a GTX 970, upgrading to the RX 480 would be cool and my sister would get an upgrade for her HD 5750 6 years old system.

I'm running a EVGA GTX 960 SSC, but I'm greedy and I want more. MOOOOORE. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!!!!

I have an A10-7700k APU.  If I win this well, Happy Birthday to me then :D

I am currently using a gtx 960. I could use the card because instead of overclocking the memory on my 960 by 200mhz, i overclocked it by 2000mhz. Now the card jumps down to 135 mhz on the clockspeed and makes most games unplayable. I was planing on buying a 480 but hey, if I can win one, I will try.

20160703_200637.jpg

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.u

Best of luck to all!!

I still have the one and only card i've ever own: behold, my old HD Radeon 5670 xD

I currently have an EVGA GTX 660 that loves to crash all of my games at the perfect time. The needed upgrade should be self explanatory from there...

I am currently running an R9 390x devil from powercolor. What i want to do with this card it do do some testing of my own. Also I will be giving my r9 390x devil away as it has plenty of live left in it. 

currently running a nvidia 670, been holding on for the new AMD cards looking forward to the enthusiast cards to come along ;)

I have a R9 290x and it is very loud when I am playing games and extremely loud when I am streaming it also has a bite of a problem to play videos on my 2k monitor but is can fix it self almost all of the time  I would be fine with either one it would be an improvement for me either way would be nice to win just entered for fun

I currently have a rig that hosts a R9 290x Powercolor graphics card and a AMD APU that I will be soon upgrading along with the R9 290x. I want to stick with AMD for the graphics card because I've always had good luck with them. They always seem to overclock well despite being hot cards, but I think that the Polaris cards are going to be even better at overclocking and driver support. Which means that  Nvidia will start to really have a competing  graphics line up for their 1000 series graphics cards.