AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an EVGA GT 640. Skimped out on the video card at the time of building my rig. Would love to have the Polaris 10. I think that card can knock my GT 640 out of the water.

I have a rig with a GTX 950 Reference Card.

I am wanting the Polaris because obviously, it is 100 times better than the GTX 950, and because of the bears. The bears want to be happy. No one wants to make a bear cry, so don't do it. :D

I currently have a rig with i7 6700K and Intel HD530 Integrated Graphics. I need that AMD badass now, especially now as cause its price in India is way too high ~390 USD or ~26000 INR

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

i want one for my first build, i am now using a laptop which is lenovo g585 with an apu running radeon hd 7340,it is has crappy peformance,i want one pls9_9

I'm currently using a AMD Radeon r7 with 2 GB of RAM.

This is not a real gaming card at all. :D

I hope to win one, as I'll be able to use it to do some real gaming and use it for some mathematics programs.

Laurens

I'm currently running a R9 270 so a 480 would be a pretty sweet upgrade and help me when I want to go multi-monitor.

I just got a CX850M so soon I am looking to upgrade from my MSI R7 370 card. I have 2 1440 monitors but run games at 1080 cause my card just cant pop out the 1440 without issues. I have had a few crashes from video drivers on a few games from steam. I am happy with my card so far but like everyone else here knows. Upgrades = more enjoyment from our games and programs. :D Thanks for the contest though it's cool to see these still coming around once and a while. GL erybooty. :P 

I am currently running a GPU that I believe is un-named because I have a HP laptop and I would love the RX 480 as I would save money from exams instead of dishing it all out on one card.

I can has graphics?

I am using an HD 7950 that has been over clocked since the day I got it. Been a great card but time to upgrade. AMD GPU for life!

<3

Radeon HD 7870 that's starting to choke on pretty much every game at 1080.  The rig is an HTPC/Console replacement and it would be great to play games at full settings again.

i did use the r9 290 but it died, so i´m rocking the intel hd graphics....

i miss playing other´s games than stronghold legends or csgo at ugly settings and 720p

so i´d like to have the rx 480 :)

I am planning to buy a new PC that has no graphics card installed. I never had the experience of owing a graphics card.

I currently own a R9 280x and I really want to run games with free sync technology ,because the slow frame rate that is there when i'm playing triple a tittles really bugs me and with a  Polaris video card i could finally run games smoothly.

I'm a foolish fool who bought a skull canyon NUC. Razor core and a graphics card is on my too buy list and this will help me save some $$$.

Well i'm the one of the lucky fellas who got an R9 270 (yes, without the X), only to find out later that it's built on an old architecture. I want to upgrade to the new Polaris so i can play GTA 5. So...gibe nao pls!

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using an gt 710 titan and I would like a new grafic card so I can play BF1 at it's best and record it. 

it could be the perfect excuse for me to mount a new computer. I actualy play with a 650M graphic card to overwatch. I have to play at night because of the heat during the day.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language, good luck for everyone!

I have a 980ti Strix, but I need to build a new rig for my office, and polaris will do wonders in that PC. 

because stuck in iGPU for a year after half upgrade, and the GPU prices here sucks. Period. and, the best reason? Vulkan. 

I've currently got an R9 270x in my rig which was fine a few years back, but now its really struggling with the big AAA titles. Thanks for doing giveaways, as usual, and keep it up! :)