AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want this new GPU because my old gpu sucks (i have ATI Radeon HD 5450) (really :D if you want proof i can give you one :D ) nothing more to say, than i need new GPU :)

i have a gtx 670 and new games play under 60fps

Fractal Design R4(Window)|Asus Maximus VI Hero| Intel i7 4770k| Msi gtx670 PE OC TF IV | Kingston Hyper-x Predator 2x4gb 1866Mhz| Samsung 840 evo 120gb| OCZ ZT 750W

my radeon 6870 hits 90c and my room gets too hot while gaming :) 

i need an upgrade 

Hey! I am a kid going into 7th grade, and I am starting to build my first gaming build. I think the 480 or 470 would be a great beginner card for me at 1080p. It is at a good price - but heck, if I can get it for free that's awesome; I thought it would be worth a shot to enter.

Thanks, and good luck 

GTX 780 its old need an upgrade  "gibe nao pls." :(

Well currently, I don't have a graphics card xD. I planning to make a rig one soon, and also I don't wanna use my familys money so I hope I win? I've watching the Linus media group quite alot so, keep it up. But theres more  people out there in need for a gpu so good luck too all :)

Why I want it cause, I guess I wanna create my rig for gaming, multi media, and recording. 

I want it, #gibe no pls or plz

I currently have a 2GB Sapphire R9 270X Vapor-X.

A graphics card with more vram would be great for all the skyrim mods out there.

Nice report on the AMD tech day.

I have a R7 260X with a whopping 1GB of VRAM. [cries in binary]

Pliss gib.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a r7 370. Its not a bad graphics card, but obviously something a bit better like the rx 480 would be nice. Plus the card sounds like an air craft carrier.

me hast gtx 960 strix 2gb in me rig rite noaw would liek nwe graphci crad so kan mctah me amd cpu fx6300 Kappa

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Radeon 5750 :(

The fan broke so....

Currently I don't have a rig right now but I am planing to build one. The graphics card I would be putting in there would be a gtx 970

GTX560ti

Yeah, could really do with an upgrade and don't need something like a 1080 as I only game at 1080p on a 60hz TV

I want a new Polaris GPU because my gtx 760 is an oven.

I'm currently using a Palit GTX 650 ti 2048MB card aaaaaaa pls gib RX 480 my current card has screen tearing which makes me uncomfortable whenever i play

Running 270x right now, so upgrade would be appreciated.

I have HD 4870... I know, I know :))) Kinda old, needs replacement for a long time. But frankly, it worked reasonably well and I could play pretty much everything I wanted until recently. Directx 11 comes mandatory with new games more and more and I find myself not able to play alot of them :/

Here is more ridicilous part, I have been postponing upgrade for awhile waiting for next gen graphics over and over to get best bang for the buck... And yet I spent over 300$ on Star Citizen which I cannot even launch to try out :/ So I guess the reasons are obvious, I want upgrade to be able to play new games. :)

well, i have a radeon rx 290x and it's pretty good but it isn't good enough. I don't want to have just a "pretty good" graphic card, I want A GREAT vga. So yeah, Give it to me. : )

I have a GTX 760, and I can't play games at anything more than low or medium at 1600x900. The upgrade would help my gameplay experience and in the future when I plan to start making more YouTube content.

I'm running a Radeon 280X on a 1080p display. I want to upgrade to a higher res monitor with FreeSync so I need a new Radeon card!

Thanks TMG!

I am currently using a MSI GTX970, with the polaris I could easily cross into the world of VR without having to build a new machine.

Pls, my graphics card is a Nividia Quadro FX 2800M

And I'm looking to build a desktop that can actually run stuff, and this would defently help with my budget.

2 minutes ago, Taja said:

I have a gtx 750ti, and i want a rx 480 so i can buy a better monitor and game with more quality. Here in brazil everything is WAY overpriced.