What motherboard should I buy?

I'm new on building a PC. I'm planning on buying a i7-6700 non K version. I read some reviews about the asus z170 pro gaming MB, but I'm not totally convienced because of some users saying it was aweful.... Plus I want cosair vengeance 2x8 Gb of RAM and I've heard the asus MB has some troubles with that particular brand of memory.

I just came here guys for some recommendations of what MB should I buy. I'm not planning to do OC and I have a budget around $150. I want to know maybe what brand is better and the refference. Same with the memories (planning about cosair vengeance but if you suggest any other better I'll be glad to read that).

Thanks for your help!

If you don't want to oc go for a 6700 non k, and a h170 then put the extra toward another psrt of the system.

EDIT: $77 http://pcpartpicker.com/product/HxcMnQ/gigabyte-motherboard-gah170mds3h 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

5 minutes ago, Afabril said:

I'm new on building a PC. I'm planning on buying a i7-6700 non K version. I read some reviews about the asus z170 pro gaming MB, but I'm not totally convienced because of some users saying it was aweful.... Plus I want cosair vengeance 2x8 Gb of RAM and I've heard the asus MB has some troubles with that particular brand of memory.

I just came here guys for some recommendations of what MB should I buy. I'm not planning to do OC and I have a budget around $150. I want to know maybe what brand is better and the refference. Same with the memories (planning about cosair vengeance but if you suggest any other better I'll be glad to read that).

Thanks for your help!

What was it again that you were trying to do with your PC (and if it's gaming, which GPU will you pair it with)?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

It's mainly for gaming. I'm planning to buy a MSI gtx geforce 1070 gaming X 8 Gb

29 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

What was it again that you were trying to do with your PC (and if it's gaming, which GPU will you pair it with)?

It's mainly for gaming. I'm planning to buy a MSI gtx geforce 1070 gaming X 8 Gb

3 hours ago, Afabril said:

Right.

The asus board will do fine. If you like the way it looks, it's going to suit you well. It's a decent board, and you really don't need all that much with a 6700 non K.

As for the RAM, I'm finding the LPX to be expensive. Look, there's this Ripjaws V for 10$ less than an equivalent LPX. And it also has a nice design that I think will complement the MSI Gaming pretty well. Sure, you can pay more for Corsair's RAM if you like the looks of it better. But personally, I'd go with the G.Skill kit.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

3 hours ago, Afabril said:

Thanks for your help!

If your not planning to OC, just get either one of these 2 based on H170, the Z170 doesnt offer much more if you dont oc and you pay premium.

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/asrock-motherboard-fatal1tyh170performance,asus-motherboard-h170progaming/

good boards.