LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Small form factor, low power draw and a reasonable resolution make this a perfect projector not for only movie playback but also gaming. The PF1000U could also be used as a TV replacement, if you had a white wall which is big enough to fit the entire displayed image. But mew most interesting thing for me would have to be the cooling in this little thing. It is very small but it has a bright lamp which could cause the vents to spin at a very high RPM to compensate for the heat generated by the components inside.

If the cooling is done well, it would be a perfect TV replacement. But if it ain't done well, it can be used for a movie setup, where the speakers will most likely mute the cooling fans of the projector.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

Looks really nice! I'm looking for a new short throw projector.  I like the bluetooth capability.

I love LG products! We have a 2 tvs and a washer and drier! I'd love to own an HD ultra-short throw projector as well.

This seems like a really cool product, I just hope for LG's sake that the video isn't fuzzy when using it for more than 100" projection...

This would be an awesome addition to a home theater setup. Could this be mounted on a ceiling so it is out of the way?

A projector that I can use to get a nice image on my wall. 

this thing would be perfect for movie night or playing battlefield 1 outside at night

This would be awesomer than my current 3 monitor setup , I think

I wonder how this would look with consoles or hell, even watching movies. Hopefully I get one from this

this projector is awesome, beats all the pico projector out there.

This is probably the sexiest projector I've seen and I think it's really dope that it can produce a 60" image from only 4"away ! It would be great for my apartment since it would save alot of space.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is really cool. I would play split screen with my brother if I had one.

Finally, something that I could use to replace my ghetto portable monitor for playing Smash.

Looking good small and it has something special to it not you typical form factor! I would work perfectly in our house we have not a very deep living room but it has a big wall for a projector will it work perfectly! Have a nice day and keep up the good work

Nice looking. Altho the reflector looks like it could accidently get bent if not carried around right.

Been looking at getting something like this for the shop at work for some after hours fun with everyone to promote teamwork. Nothing like some co-op games to break the ice with new people.

Great for home cinema, paired with a proper surround system :) Thanks for the review!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

If only I am a massive fan of LG I have been for years. I install LG screens in local pubs where I live unfortunatly I live a poor life. But having a super awsome projector to give my baby boy a cinima experiance every night or just to project a night sky on his wall to help him and me sleep better lol.

Hes 2 and to get him to sleep is imposible so please help haha just kidding im not a begger but I would love to win for once. 

Love your videos LTT you should go back to the past and get stupid tech and make all your team wear lab coats and do 1 minuet reviews of what they have best review Wins.

I think that it is a neat projector.  A while back I was gong to buy a projector but ruled them out as they were too pricey for a decent resolution .

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I've been looking for a home theater projector.

Honestly this projector is freaking awesome and besides that I would be finally able to watch LinusTechTips  on a really really big screen. Also it's awesome how far technology has come to fit something so powerful inside a really compact case that makes it much more versatile and also fits in smaller rooms.

i have wanted to buy this projector, but i dont have the money, its really cool my monitor is only 22" so this would be good for watching movies and stuff like that

Moving into a new house with my bf, had a room empty with no idea what to use it for. Now I know!