LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I Would probably go buy one of these after saving up, It would be great for my gf who is just starting her career in art and this thing would be great at stalled exhibitions!

We also have no tv in the living room as the only good wall is too far from the only good place to sit, one of these would definitely be hooked up to the pc and my roomate's ps4. 
The video made me chuckle, I can imagine this being linus' version of being a vandal. 

If I knew how to computers, I wouldn't be on this forum. 

Looks like an awesome project LG  have made.  Would love to give it a try. 

Looks great, seems very portable and good quality.

It would be awesome for watching movies or some #PCMasterRace gaming ;) Big fan

Looks like a great option to have for specific situations.  Keep up the great work!

I would love to have one for watching movies and also gaming while in bed

Would be nice to just set on a desk and point it at a wall and watch Netflix

Cool projector. Its cool if i could win it because we have a hughe white wall and my brothers and me always wanted a gaming setup there with a beamer :D

Loved the short video,  looks awesome , would love to win  one

60' img from 4' thats pretty cool

Damn! I get 90" from a few feet away with my current projector but that's incredible. 

It is incredible what LG can achieve!
The PF1000U Ultra Short Throw projector eliminates the need to run cables any farther than you would with a regular TV, and running the cables along the roof was what has kept me from installing a projector in my house! Just hate those black wires running along walls or hanging from the roof! 
No excuses now! (only the price.... quite high for now)
I have also heard that it includes Smart Tv features and a built in tuner!
LG have proposed the perfect solution to change your usual TV for this projector, excellent job LG.

It would be a pleasure to receive one from the giveaway!!!!! CAN´T WAIT!!!!! 

Gimme gimme gimme!

This would be so awesome to throw up movies wherever I go, may not be the most portable but the specs and results are right there :D.

me and my friends have been planning a 4x4 trip but we want to game around the campfire at night making power off grid isn't a problem and this would be a lot easier to get out there then a TV big enough for all of us plus being 1080p. may have just found a solution

I am planning on finishing my basement soon - it would be awesome to have one of these things to pimp it out with.

I'd like to play Dota 2 on the projector. Maybe with the huge screen and details, my friends will stop calling me 2k scrub.

Looks very nice indeed. A very good gadget to have at home at any time to replace tv or a monitor.

Been looking in to options for a portalble display ever since I purchased a portable desktop (compact with carry handle) and seeing this really drew my attention. Especially since there is no way my current display could fit in a backpack.

Looks like a good product, I can definitely see myself gaming with this.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 │ Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 103 │ GPU: ASUS STRIX RX480 8GB @1400 │ RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 HyperX Fury Blue Series │ SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB │ HDD: 2x Western Digital Blue 1TB │ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H97-HD3 │ PSU: EVGA 600B │ Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered │ OS: Windows 10 Pro

It looks compact and neat, it would be nice to have one for gaming.

Ohh cool. This looks like a nice way to convince my father that projectors rock:)

From what I've seen, it makes having a projector very easy and convenient now, as you don't need lots of space to have a big screen. I see a lot of video dance groups using this to project their videos onto screens. And for the price point you can't beat it.

This thing is absolutely epic!!! I would get all my friends over and play smash and other games together and it would be so much fun! I didn't know a short throw projector existed until today but now that I do I want one soooo bad because it could be really useful for things other than games at the same time a lot of fun for gaming!

good idea, i would have never though of it myself, a projector that you could take outside and project onto the side of a garage or house, or with a sheet. doestn seem to require much setup. cool product.