LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is amazing, so was the video :D Would love to play rocket league and other split screen games on this !

I have seen ones similar to this product before, but the thing that amazes me is the fact with such good image quality and throw range, Linus is still able to easily lift it up with one hand without collapsing

That projector is intresting and with that i can make mini-theater in my room :)  and use it to play on Xbox :D

These short throw Projectors are so cool. You can have such a big screen without having to put the projector miles away.

This from LG is even better because it's also so small.

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think it's a great idea to use one of these for gaming and media in general, it's small, fairly light, and seems easy enough to use.

Small, and compact... but what about the noise, display lag and color reproduction in partially lit rooms?

Can it run crysis...hope to try it out by myself :)

I like those short range projectors. I'm always tempted to buy one for the living room but the money cost prevented it so far.

For the distance it can be from the wall, I think it would be very suitable for a much vaster range of households with smaller rooms than a standard projector - which is awesome!.

Expert procrastinator.

Great projector I want one

This looks amazing not only from gaming perspective, i mean with such small form factor there is so much possibilities and the best of all you don't need some stupid TV or big monitor to play or watch with someone. I am intrigued to see what is the max possible resolution also color production and  if you have to have some super laptop to be able to use it fully.

This would be perfect for the home theater im planning to make next month! That thing looks awesome!

Looks pretty dank. Wouldnt mind one of these to play games with fam and friends.

This would be cool to game on and watch Netflix.

I wish it support 4k not only 1080p, just got a GTX1080 no big screen to play on.

Who needs vr when you have a 100" screen.

Sounds like a pretty sick projector and would be awesome to play games on.

I've always wanted to set up a home theater, and this little guy might be made just for this occasion ;)

this projector looks amazing i would love to have this