LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think it is a great product that will revolutionise gaming it  brilliantly matches with steam's big picture mode to play all of your favourite games on a big screen in amazing quality and it would completely change the way i experience games.

Looks great for a confined spaces like mine, would be awesome to watch the Aussie rules footy on.

Do i need a projector probably no  do i want one absolutely
Sorry for bad English 

it is actually full hd, that is really nice for such a small device! 

I think this is a great projector and would be perfect for my mother who is living overseas and wants to watch her tv shows without buying something bulky and hard to carry.

this looks awesome. i could really use this in the office for games.. *kuch kuch* i mean charts and diagrams and presentations and stuff.

would love to use this to game everywhere with my friends. loved the video

the first time i saw the video on LinusTechTips YT Channel i was so shocked by it. 

Its like watching a short movie of someone playing video game.

and the fact that linus doing a giveaway of this projector i feel like i wont miss this chance.!!!!

Awesome Work as always by LTT. subscribed for years now and never disappoints me

WHOA 200 Inches of screen real-estate, that is absolutely mental. that would be amazing for a home movie/gaming setup. would love to have one of these.

Loving the new black-grey finish and industrial design ! Funny though that I just restarted playing games after college :) Great product LG ! Looking forward to a full review LTT Team ! 

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

One projector that catch all my interest, I wanna do the same project with that to have a portable gaming pc with a big "monitor".

Imagine getting one with a high res video of space and just pointing it at your ceiling.

Amazing looking thing, it would look great in my living room ;)

Out of all the projectors iv seen..this actually looks really smart. 60" at 4" from the wall though! holy balls that's impressive! 

Fantastic piece of tech right there! So many possible plans!!

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

Cool little device. I wonder how well it handles not perfectly white walls. Still really cool projector. Didn't even know you could set it up to project from so close to the wall. 

It's cool Project: Backpack and i was amazed by ultra short throw optics

It looks awesome. We currently have a small tv that's so far away from the couch and so small I can barely see what's going on. I guess I could wear my contact lenses as well, but this would be a way more awesome solution.

Well, by comparing image quality and size - it is certainly very well made. Could go along nicely with my wall behind my desk

I was about to buy a projector for a home theater/gaming room that i am building this projector should be great to use !

Warning ! Frenchie trying to speak english in coming !

To be original, because I want it. Good thing the winners are chosen randomly because I'm not winning anything for creativity. 

I love how LG thought of so much for this projector like the Bluetooth and the Wireless allowing for you to use it for almost any scenario.I would love to use this as a mobile theater so I could take it to party's and have hangouts and my house.

This looks soooo cool! Easy to move, amazing to use and the perfect projector to brag about xD It would be very fun to use this with your friends to either play games or watch movies. It's also much better than a normal projector that you mount against the roof because you could mount it wrong so you have to move it, but that takes much unnecessary work. This one is better because you can just move it and see where you want it without doing something you'll regret.. I would love to have one of these!