LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That's an amazing piece of technology, will go great with my LG G3, my sister's G2 and the two (39" and 49") WebOS TVs that we have.

i think it is a really interseting product, i had never investigated about projectors an the only thing that i know is that the project an image but nothig more. it would be interesting to prove this projector which looks amazing, what is more here in argentina probably this projector would be accesible for normal human beings in 10 years. so just want to say for you linus and your group keep whay you are doing which is oustanding. regards

The new PF1000U Projector from LG is perfect for those how want to play on the go on a big screen! Now that's possible! Thanks LG! 

That kind of screen size with that kind of range is just... unheard of for me. I'm used to the wonky projectors used in school where the teacher often has to evict a student from their desk to make enough room to get even a half-way decent image. Forget just gaming. This thing could have some serious utility in smaller classroom environments. I'm more than a little impressed.

More portable than a monitor, and way more fun!

The LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw LED Home Theater Projector looks like a really interesting piece. Sure, it's not 4K, but granted the 4K projector market currently isn't anything like the 4K TV market considering pricing and availability. This projector is one of the smallest projectors I've seen in its class, and I like that. To be able to take a projector of this caliber virtually anywhere and game, or even just watch a movie, is enticing. It's also currently the top-of-the-line projector from LG, so this giveaway is something you probably don't want to miss!

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing is just amazing

My thoughts?  Hmm.. I borrowed my schools projector once. It accidentally broke but I did not have to pay for it because they already were getting a new set of projectors for every class room. Only had bad experiences with projectors so far. But.. well I recently moved and now have white, empty walls everywhere. How cool would it be to use this in the bathroom? And not having to fear that the projector drops from the ceiling into the bathtub whilst watching your favorite movie and trying to relax and ends up frying you (cables would probably hold it up but who knows..maybe there's a cable chewing rat in the ceiling)? Or in the kitchen to see what exactly Julia Child is doing to that meat!

Also my thoughts on the video, good job! I like the 'cyberpunk' aspect of it a lot! :D

This looks like a kickass projector. would love to have one :)

I think this is a fantastic idea for something like a dorm room, big screen with little room needed...

Looks cool the way the projector manages to achieve that image size, its portabilty, loved it, maybe it will bust the bank but certainly will worth it

This thing looks amazing, definitely would not mind putting one of these in my living room

looks like it is one awsume piece of technology for small homes and presentation rooms
and looking at the video's LG is under-estimating its specs 

i would love to have one as a BI consultant. no longer having to plan months ahead to get a good confrence room with visual aids. but just a Whitewall and i am set

and offcourse spread the word about this nice tool

Seems like the perfect replacement for a traditional projector. especially for someone that has to deal with tight spaces. I've always wanted to start some sort of a movie club/projector and this would be perfect to do that.

This projector gives you the option to move it around instead of keeping it in one room and projecting a big enough screen for many people to see, which is great for playing games with friends and watching movies. Also its light and portable so that's great!:D

This will be super awesome at movie night.

Love the Vid!!! And Just wanna Say...... I want one sooo badd :(

It's freaking awesome that it is such small capable projector :D

Saw the projector reviewed on another channel on youtube and liked the idea of a short-throw because I don't have the physical space to mount a standard projector on the ceiling.

I had been dreaming about one of those fantastic lazer projectors from a CES or two ago, this seems like a really great consolation prize.  same basic functionality, albeit with lower resolution and contrast, with an order of magnitude more affordability.  I will definitely be pairing this up with either my current sound bar with satellites or possibly upgrading to a new receiver, possibly an Atmos compliant one

As much as i'd love to keep this in my downstairs room, there's no way i'm not trying this on the wall of my house... having some friends round for an outdoor cinema/ game-stravaganza would be insane. I've seen this thing in action before and it would genuinely be very useful since I don't exactly have anywhere to mount a full sized projector. :)

Wow :o

1. Really nice projector, the build looks appealing and the image was (as much as I can tell from the video) very good for the projection-size.

I see this product in a variety of use-cases, because it does not require a lot of space or equipment to set up a good image. 

This is why I'd think it now even could make sense for private use, because you don't necessary need to have one setup place and you can use it mostly wherever you want to.

2. Great Video, you can clearly see how much effort went into making it.

I especially liked the contrast you put in the scenes with red and green :-)

3. Nice of LG to let you guys giveaway 2 of these beautys.