PESPSIMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

4 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

is coke okay?

Lol, pepsi is dominant in this world. In other words, the coke man is in a dumpster.

Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ ThinkPad T430

20 minutes ago, Thunder_Ruler0 said:

Lol, pepsi is dominant in this world. In other words, the coke man is in a dumpster.

i would actually be interested in an international market share comparison. in belgium pepsi is a pretty rare sight.

EDIT: a study done last year claims pepsi and coca-cola have together claimed 60% of the non-alcoholic beverage market, with that market share being a 40% share for coca-cola, and 20% for pepsi.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

i would actually be interested in an international market share comparison. in belgium pepsi is a pretty rare sight.

EDIT: a study done last year claims pepsi and coca-cola have together claimed 60% of the non-alcoholic beverage market, with that market share being a 40% share for coca-cola, and 20% for pepsi.

yeah was gonna say coke > Pepsi in share.

however according to a study I read a while a go if you ask people which they like they say coke more often. Of you remove the bottle and just have cups marked A,B then ask which they like more people said they liked Pepsi.

goes to show how much marketing goes I to helping you pick which you "like". I've always like Pepsi more.

fun fact coke/pepsi mixed with milk is pretty yummy.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

yeah was gonna say coke > Pepsi in share.

however according to a study I read a while a go if you ask people which they like they say coke more often. Of you remove the bottle and just have cups marked A,B then ask which they like more people said they liked Pepsi.

goes to show how much marketing goes I to helping you pick which you "like". I've always like Pepsi more.

fun fact coke/pepsi mixed with milk is pretty yummy.

the taste thing actually depends seriously from place to place, coca cola (and i'm sure pepsi as well) actually uses different recipes depending on local availability of ingredients.

49 minutes ago, manikyath said:

the taste thing actually depends seriously from place to place, coca cola (and i'm sure pepsi as well) actually uses different recipes depending on local availability of ingredients.

Is Coke sold in Belgium?  Is it any good there?  I wonder if Coke has a different recipe there?

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Is Coke sold in Belgium?  Is it any good there?  I wonder if Coke has a different recipe there?

in fact, my local supermarket only sells coke products :P

i'm not quite sure on the difference anymore, but in the USA coke uses a sweetener based on corn, because that's basicly free over there, while over here for some reason they use actual sugar.

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

Here in America we get the shitty stuff.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

15 minutes ago, manikyath said:

in fact, my local supermarket only sells coke products :P

i'm not quite sure on the difference anymore, but in the USA coke uses a sweetener based on corn, because that's basicly free over there, while over here for some reason they use actual sugar.

Yay!  I strongly prefer Coke over Pepsi.  Pepsi is ok but Coke is better.  ?

No fair! ?    I bet using real sugar makes Belgian Coke better than here in the USA.  

8 minutes ago, catzambia said:

Here in America we get the shitty stuff.

Yeah you don't put proper sugar in it. I found US Coke pretty undrinkable, US Pepsi more tolerable but still not great.

I guess your sugar free drinks are the same as the rest of the world though?

11 minutes ago, Monkey Dust said:

Yeah you don't put proper sugar in it. I found US Coke pretty undrinkable, US Pepsi more tolerable but still not great.

I guess your sugar free drinks are the same as the rest of the world though?

depends on the kind of sugarfree they put in it ;)