don't tell anyone! Logitech uber cheap in mexico!

Hello everyone;

firstly I would like to state that this is my first post here and that I am not an English native speaker, so bear that in mind. With that said, let me give you some background. Here in Mexico we PC lovers have a hard time to get good components at reasonable prices. In general everything is about 10-20% more expensive, and the recent rise in the price of the US dollar doesn't help at all. Heck, some brands (Like MSI) are not even available for purchase. To get a nice variety at acceptable prices the only real option is downtown Mexico city, in a specialty mall dedicated to computer hardware (like the one Linus visited in Singapore).

Now to the actual topic. Last year I was building my very first PC, and I was shocked to find that Logitech peripherals are ridiculously cheap. Not just for Mexican standards, but actually cheaper than in the USA/Canada. for Example, just yesterday I bought a G502 proteus spectrum mouse for 750 pesos (about 40 USD!). I got my friend a G933 Artemis spectrum headset for 2000 pesos (105 USD) and a G402 for 570 pesos (only 30 USD!). The list goes on and on. I am honestly really surprised, because it's not only one shop, but pretty much all of them. They even provide warranty and all of that so I think it's pretty legit stuff. If you want to compare for yourselves, here is a link to a Mexican online computer store: http://www.cyberpuerta.mx/.  Just search for the product number and name of a Logitech peripheral and use google to convert from Mexican pesos to whichever currency you like.

Let me Know what you think of this rather strange phenomenon.

Cheers!

Quote or tag if you want me to answer! PM me if you are in a real hurry!

Why do Java developers wear glasses? Because they can't C#!

My Machines:

The Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

-Processor: i5 6600k @4.6GHz

-Graphics: GTX1060 6GB G1 Gaming

-RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR4 2133MHz

-Motherboard: Asus Z170-A

-Cooler: Corsair H100i

-PSU: EVGA 650W 80+bronze

-AOC 1080p ultrawide

My good old laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo T430

-Processor: i7 3520M

-4GB DDR3 1600MHz

-Graphics: intel iGPU :(

-Not even 1080p

I'm pretty shure Logitech has started doing Illigal stuff and these cheap products are just to try and launder their money.
Yes I know, I don't know how thats possible by selling their products for cheap :Þ

7 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

I'm pretty shure Logitech has started doing Illigal stuff and these cheap products are just to try and launder their money.
Yes I know, I don't know how thats possible by selling their products for cheap :Þ

Different countries have different legal requirements to meet... ex:

US all cars must have air bags

India doesn't need airbags...

India cars can reduce the price a bit

14 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

lol to do that you need to put the dirty money in the biueness, like say it came from sales and make up documents "proving" it was

7 minutes ago, TriFlix Films said:

Different countries have different legal requirements to meet... ex:

US all cars must have air bags

India doesn't need airbags...

India cars can reduce the price a bit

Poor indians, well. At least we know the 'Microsoft Scam Indians' die in a car wreck :Þ
Poor other Indians though :(

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

lol to do that you need to put the dirty money in the biueness, like say it came from sales and make up documents "proving" it was

I was just bullshitting :Þ

I've got no Idea on why those products are so cheap.
I only buy logitech mice and headsets and they're pretty decent priced over here.

14 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

I was just bullshitting :Þ

I've got no Idea on why those products are so cheap.
I only buy logitech mice and headsets and they're pretty decent priced over here.

i only have a gamepad from them, it was like $20