Best graphic card for a gtx970 price range ?

Trylony

Hi,

I'm thinking about MSI gtx970, MSI r9 390, sapphire rx 480 maybe ?

What do you think about all these cards VS the 1060 ?

i'm new to computer building i'm a bit clueless some help would be greately appreciated to make my choice here. 

Thanks for reading.

Hey !

I make music for gamers, come here ! 

5 minutes ago, Trylony said:

Hi,

I'm thinking about MSI gtx970, MSI r9 390, sapphire rx 480 maybe ?

What do you think about all these cards VS the 1060 ?

i'm new to computer building i'm a bit clueless some help would be greately appreciated to make my choice here. 

Thanks for reading.

Maybe that one in the hot deals.

All of the cards you mention sell for much less than $400 USD. For $400, you're looking at a used GTX 980, 980ti, or almost a new 1070. If you can stretch the budget a little, an EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 can be had for $420, before taxes.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Delicieuxz

ty,

out of curiosity which one is the best between all the cards that I mentioned, also I don't live in the US so the corsair deal is not available for me, what a shame

Hey !

Also since I don't live in the us i fucked up the conversion from euro to dollars, we're really looking at the gtx970 price range 

Hey !

480 if you can find one in stock that isnt overpriced

1070 if you can afford it

btw there is a quote button here

V

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Between the 480, 390, 970, and 1060, I'd go for the 970 because in games that I play, it's faster (gta5, lol, ow, etc) and it costs as much as the 480 while offering a better aftermarket cooler. Judging soley off of the current 970 prices, I'd expect the 1060 to perform as fast as a 970 at worst because it's priced to be about $10 less than the 970. I'd also wait for actual 1060 benchmarks to show up before making a final decision. 

6 hours ago, Repost said:

Between the 480, 390, 970, and 1060, I'd go for the 970 because in games that I play, it's faster (gta5, lol, ow, etc) and it costs as much as the 480 while offering a better aftermarket cooler. Judging soley off of the current 970 prices, I'd expect the 1060 to perform as fast as a 970 at worst because it's priced to be about $10 less than the 970. I'd also wait for actual 1060 benchmarks to show up before making a final decision. 

Thanks, I'll be waiting for the 19th before buying anything

Hey !