Looking for palm grip gaming mouse

oo2k15

So I have a pretty average hands. I'm using fingertip grip mouse now. It doesn't feel comfortable and my reaction time has drastically change. I remember using a cheap hp laser mouse http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/hpe-oas/product-detail.html?oid=5285080 . It was one of the best mouse I've used. Unfortunately the laser has stop working. I was wondering if there's any mouse similiar to hp laser mouse that is made for gaming. I usually play mostly steam games and MMORPG. My budget is $60 bucks.

11 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

G502 is the best IMO, but maybe a bit too big

I have pretty small hands and my g502 fits great

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I have pretty small hands and my g502 fits great

my hands are medium-large, but I still look at the mouse like `woah, it's so big` (interpret that however you like).

Maybe just because of those damn office mice, that are so tiny

to game or not to game, that`s the question

29 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

I'm currently using this mouse right now https://www.amazon.com/Perixx-MX-2000IIBK-Programmable-Gaming-Laser/dp/B00GQULZL6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467906791&sr=8-2&keywords=perixx+mx2000ii

this mouse is little bit big on my hands. So I couldn't use it as palm grip. When I use it as palm grip the highest i can palm grip to is the 2nd dpi on the mouse. Preferably I would like it to be smaller than the mouse im currently using for a comfortable palm grip.

3 hours ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

The G502 is a pretty small mouse... It's a medium length, but the width is way too small for me. 

I would suggest the Mionix Naos 7000. That's my current favorite mouse, and as I recall, it isn't terribly expensive (oh, and it's RGB, if that matters to you.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)