Budget Gaming Laptop

I'm in the market for a new laptop for casual gaming (League of Legends, Civilizations, Skyrim, etc.) but I don't know exactly what I should be looking for in them. I'm looking for laptops from $600-$800 USD. Any suggestions?

Do you care about size? What about storage do you need a lot or is 500gb-1tb enough? What about an SSD? 

I would probably go with an Acer laptop. However, Skyrim is definitely going to be hard because it is very demanding especially  with mods. 

2 minutes ago, kebo2015 said:

Do you care about size? What about storage do you need a lot or is 500gb-1tb enough? What about an SSD? 

I would probably go with an Acer laptop. However, Skyrim is definitely going to be hard because it is very demanding especially  with mods. 

2 minutes ago, Vishvas Sudarshan said:

Are you sure you want a laptop? Cause laptops have many disadvantages over desktops in terms of gaming!

Size isn't too important. Nothing less than a 15.6 inch screen. As for storage, 500GB is definitely enough and an SSD would be nice, but not necessary. 

I am certain about a laptop. I have a relatively good desktop and this laptop would be used as a secondary to that. I agree that laptops have disadvantages, but they are portable and that's what I'm looking for right now.

1 minute ago, HungarianMafia said:

Size isn't too important. Nothing less than a 15.6 inch screen. As for storage, 500GB is definitely enough and an SSD would be nice, but not necessary. 

I am certain about a laptop. I have a relatively good desktop and this laptop would be used as a secondary to that. I agree that laptops have disadvantages, but they are portable and that's what I'm looking for right now.

I mean for that price range you're probably going to want to look at Acer, and definitely not used stuff. Check this out: http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/models/laptops/aspirevnitro

17 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

Dell Insprion 7559 It's what i got and it's really good.

Does windows sit on your SSD on your Dell?

2 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

it's more like a cache for the hard drive. I believe it stores frequently used data on it. there is a version with a 256 SSD instead for the same price. https://www.amazon.com/Dell-15-6-Inch-Quad-Core-i5-6300HQ-Processor/dp/B015PYYDMQ

Yeah I got you, I would go with the first one with the 1Tb vs the 256gb ssd its too small.

By the way the dell has a 960m which should do pretty dam well for the price. Hope it isn't too hot or loud.

Basically what everyone else has told you Dell 7559 is the only budget gaming laptop in your price range. The Acer is shit.

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p