Watch Dogs Specs Leaked For PC Version

qwertywarrior

wow my cpu meets minimum req 

and i wont be-able to upgrade for 4 years or more

hang in there lil q6600

I don't see what the hype about is? my two year old 800$ laptop can run this on the highest settings.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiiit, my 7950 & i5-3570k can't even run Ultra preset?  :( FML should have went for a 3770k

you wanna tell me my 3570k that EWVERYONE said its enough for gamins,,, IS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE?? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU1234931504682.jpg

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

you wanna tell me my 3570k that EWVERYONE said its enough for gamins,,, IS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE?? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU1234931504682.jpg

Pretty much how I feel. Except replace that meme with this one:

0A2.jpg?6502

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

from what i know

1Mb/s is fine for gaming

i recall on CSS  it used like 5KB/s

trust me i have 40kbps connection and i do fine on most games 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

thank god im doing a £2700 system soonish :3 

Do me one as-well pls, thanks!

Oh and pay for it :D

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

If there weren't console optimisations made then it'd probably be more like 480p 15fps - I said to everyone that 8 cores will be used in new games and even made a thread about it that's in my sig if you want to read it but many people said I was being stupid and it won't happen; just wanted to have my I told you so moment

lol "I told you so moment"? what are you trying to be some god forsaken prophet of tech? is this your first time seeing a console release? obvious statement is obvious :mellow:

lol "I told you so moment"? what are you trying to be some god forsaken prophet of tech? is this your first time seeing a console release? obvious statement is obvious :mellow:

Yes it was obvious but no one was listening .-. ; when you're telling people something obvious and they're saying no way it gets annoying.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Yes it was obvious but no one was listening .-. ; when you're telling people something obvious and they're saying no way it gets annoying.

hi welcome to the internet. where people of all sorts and kinds can communicate, including oblivious ones that are oblivious and idiotic ones that are idiots

So do I get the 8350 of the 4770k ?

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Oh look at that, another game with 8-core support... console optimizations to benefit AMD CPUs is coming to reality, like I've been saying for months !
I really feel sad & somewhat angry at the folks who were too stubborn to listen & ended up paying twice as much for an i7 3770K or 4770K instead of going with an FX 8350/8320.

The fact they have the 3930k and the 9370 in the same example bracket says enough really.

The FX 8350 is only a few frames behind the 3930K in BF4, an FX 9370 would be on par.

http--www.gamegpu.ru-images-stories-Test

UPDATE : The author of the article actually updated the benchmark with the new AMD CPUs.

http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-4-beta-test-gpu.html

My rig is ready to take on this game :D cant wait to see how fair it pushes my rig

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Oh look at that, another game with 8-core support... console optimizations to benefit AMD CPUs is coming to reality, like I've been saying for months !

I really feel sad & somewhat angry at the folks who were too stubborn to listen & ended up paying twice as much for an i7 3770K or 4770K instead of going with an FX 8350/8320.

The FX 8350 is only a few frames behind the 3930K in BF4, an FX 9370 would be on par.

You have an extremly good point there TechFan@ic

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

looks like I'm covered  :P haha

EDIT: Lets hope this pushes intel to finally make i7 or whatever (i9...?) 8 core cpu's

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

These aren't the offical specs, the technical director of watchdogs said; "Hello. These are not the official specs. The real specs will be out soon and will be lower than those :)"  (https://twitter.com/SebViard/status/385815285116063744 ,it's in french)

Can't wait for the game to come out :P

Whoa, well that sucks. :( I was hoping for something to really push our systems to the limit.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think I speak for us both but myself and @TechFan@ic would like to say, we warned and told you

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Whoa, well that sucks. :( I was hoping for something to really push our systems to the limit.

Final requirements will probably be made to appear more conservative, but the game will definitely be demanding since it's a next-gen title.

I think I speak for us both but myself and @TechFan@ic would like to say, we warned and told you

I personally expected next-gen 8 core optimizations to kick in early on but have a more obvious effect on next-gen only titles like the new Thief, so I'm very excited to see how far these CPU optimizations are going to take us.

Pretty happy I paid $140 for my FX 8320 & getting 2600K performance for half the price.

I think it will be pretty demanding still, i think minimum spec will be pretty much the same, but the recommended and ultra specs will be quite lower then whats listed atm.

It won't be long before the official specs will be out though i think (only 2 months left till release date atm) , guess we will have to wait and see :)

I personally expected next-gen 8 core optimizations to kick in early on but have a more obvious effect on next-gen only titles like the new Thief, so I'm very excited to see how far these CPU optimizations are going to take us.

Pretty happy I paid $140 for my FX 8320 & getting 2600K performance for half the price.

Same really, looks like developers are looking to start getting into parallelism now so they can improve later on :) & now I'm stuck between getting an i7 980X or getting a new mobo+9590....

Excuse me, Console Optimisations coming through; the fact that they recommend and 8 core means they support 8 cores!

I'll wait for benchmarks, because:

The fact they have the 3930k and the 9370 in the same example bracket says enough really. 

Thus:

2174935-65c6f20c_dayum.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it. Battlefield 4 beta works bad when you use 8-core FX 83xx CPU with Radeon but it works rather good with FX 83xx and Nvidia GPU. (Radeon drivers are crap for AMD's slow CPUs currently due to heavy overhead on one or two cores and that really hits performance).

][ CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t @3,7GHz ][ GPU: GTX 660 2GB ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 8GB @1450Mhz CL9 DDR3 ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: SilentiumPC Regnum L50 ][ CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo & Arctic MX4 ][

Same really, looks like developers are looking to start getting into parallelism now so they can improve later on :) & now I'm stuck between getting an i7 980X or getting a new mobo+9590....

Or just get a 8350 and overclock it to around 4.7ghz. Asus (on their ROG web site) show you how to get 4.8 pretty easily.

After doing loads and loads of research I would recommend the Crosshair V Formula Z. It's the only board with 8+2+2 power stages (instead of the vanilla 8+2) so you can have loads of overclocking fun :)

I just bought one for my 8320, will be posting my results once the PSU comes in.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.