Issues with Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB

DavidJKI

Hey guys and girls, hoping you can help, I brought a new GPU and I done the standard uninstall drivers install the new ones etc (due to moving from AMD to Nvidia) I currently have a shitty square monitor as my secondary display, and I use my TV as a primary display. I have my secondary display connected to my GPU with a VGA, with a VGA to DVI and my primary display, HDMI to Mini HDMI cable. However, my TV currently is only showing a blue screen with "No Signal". Can someone help me figure out how to make this work or if it's even possible? (My GPU is Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB)

I have tried changing the resolution and uninstalling the drivers and re-installing them to no avail. 

Try connecting only one at a time, either one, and make sure that it's on the right input. If that doesn't work, return it.

Welcome to the forums

Install DDU and use it to obliterate any previous drivers. Then install the latest Nvidia drivers and make sure they're for your OS. What card did you upgrade from?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, SageOfSpice said:

Try connecting only one at a time, either one, and make sure that it's on the right input. If that doesn't work, return it.

Yeah I have done this, I brought it off a friend, it work completely fine for him. I'm not sure if it's my PC or if it is any of the cables. 

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Welcome to the forums

Install DDU and use it to obliterate any previous drivers. Then install the latest Nvidia drivers and make sure they're for your OS. What card did you upgrade from?

I did that. I used DDU to uninstall all AMD drivers (I had the R7 200 Series) and I needed to upgrade. I am using WIndows 10 and I made sure I installed the drivers for the respected OS.

4 minutes ago, DavidJKI said:

Yeah I have done this, I brought it off a friend, it work completely fine for him. I'm not sure if it's my PC or if it is any of the cables. 

There shouldn't be any reason for your PC to be unable to utilize the GPU.

I dunno. Clean the contacts for the PCI connector, try a different cable...

28 minutes ago, DavidJKI said:

Hey guys and girls, hoping you can help, I brought a new GPU and I done the standard uninstall drivers install the new ones etc (due to moving from AMD to Nvidia) I currently have a shitty square monitor as my secondary display, and I use my TV as a primary display. I have my secondary display connected to my GPU with a VGA, with a VGA to DVI and my primary display, HDMI to Mini HDMI cable. However, my TV currently is only showing a blue screen with "No Signal". Can someone help me figure out how to make this work or if it's even possible? (My GPU is Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB)

I have tried changing the resolution and uninstalling the drivers and re-installing them to no avail. 

For your secondary display, the 750 doesn't support DVI? Or, your monitor only supports VGA? (A little confused here.) Are you going DVI from the 750 to a VGA to your monitor?

For your primary display, your TV doesn't support standard HDMI ports? If not, try updating the drivers on your TV (if it supports.) Also, I want to ask, what is the resolution for your TV?