Windows CD-KEY G2A/KINGUIN.NET

I wanted to know what is more reputable site to buy cheap operating system? I was going to buy a Windows 8.1 Pro. Can you help me on this? Thanks for the replies

3 minutes ago, Buildingi3 said:

I wanted to know what is more reputable site to buy cheap operating system? I was going to buy a Windows 8.1 Pro. Can you help me on this? Thanks for the replies

Both G2A and kinguin are a bit sketchy. I would go with G2A, but buy the shield, as you will need it. And you don't want 8.1. Believe me.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

4 minutes ago, Buildingi3 said:

When I have to, I use https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/ to buy keys

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

1 minute ago, Buildingi3 said:

Btw I am from Philippines, I wanted to transact easier and be more hassle free, is it really safe in software swap?

I've never had an issue with buying keys from there. Just read some comments and use Paypal and you should be more than fine.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

reddit microsoft software swap would be more trustworthy than G2A imo

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Buy from the subreddit. This way you're not giving any money to G2A or Kinguin

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

9 minutes ago, ttam said:

I've never had an issue with buying keys from there. Just read some comments and use Paypal and you should be more than fine.

I dont have a PayPal account, I wanted to buy via Amazon gift cards. How can I buy Amazon? 

3 hours ago, Buildingi3 said:

Guys? Can you help me with that?

You might be able to  pay some one on reddit with that because G2A/Kinguin don't take Amazon gift cards.

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

4 minutes ago, Buildingi3 said:

Guys? Can you help me with that?

buy the orginial key on amazon....

find a seller that accepts amazon cards.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

2 minutes ago, Trey222 said:

You might be able to  pay some one on reddit with that because G2A/Kinguin don't take Amazon gift cards.

so can I use my visa card to buy a gift card then? hows the transaction will be going?

16 minutes ago, Buildingi3 said:

I dont have a PayPal account, I wanted to buy via Amazon gift cards. How can I buy Amazon? 

When you find a post offering keys, the first 2 showed up for me were Windows/Microsoft keys. There are categories that say Paypal / Amazon Giftcard / Etc.. Just click the key you want, look over and find amazon and click it.

Since the latest news I heard on Paul/Kyle livestream Im gonna stay away from G2A even thought I used them in the past. Apparently some companies are tracking back the used CDKEYs. This is gaming related but probably wont take long for others to start doing it along with MS. Afterall Windwos is the most pirated software anyway.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE