Where is the cheapest place to buy Overwatch (For use in the UK)

KieranFretwell

I am looking to buy Overwatch on PC and i want to know where it is the cheapest, I am not looking for any particular version (Origins/standard etc.). The cheapest I can find it is on the official website for £30. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

i'd generally suggest buying it as close to the source as possible.

chances are that if you find it significantly cheaper it's the G2A/tinybuild story all over again.

--

and think of it like this: how many hours of fun are you getting out that £30, and how much money is that worth to you?

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

i'd generally suggest buying it as close to the source as possible.

chances are that if you find it significantly cheaper it's the G2A/tinybuild story all over again.

--

and think of it like this: how many hours of fun are you getting out that £30, and how much money is that worth to you?

Yeah i have only ever purchased my games from either steam or G2A, i have bough at least 20 games from G2A and only had one problem which got resolved quickly because i bought the G2A  shield. I do not mind paying £30 for Overwatch but i am just looking to get the best deal whilst still buying from a somewhat reputable site. 

2 minutes ago, KieranFretwell said:

I would say g2a is a perfectly reputable site. That said the cheapest place I've found Overwatch is still on Blizzards site(At least in the us).