twitch -what if after they donate to you they request a refund ?

I don't use twitch that much

but I realy want an answer for that question

lets say someone is streaming on twitch playing ALIEN ISOLOTION for example

and someone donate to her or him by paypal

and then they request a refund by paypal ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

I'd say: bad luck to them. If they have a valid reason to request a refund, you might want to consider it, just because you might be kind. But I would most likely keep the money.

If you would give 100 euro/dollar to a homeless person, you won't get it back after a week too.

Depends how much they donated tbh.

If It was like 5 bucks, okay.

There have been a few cases of people donating (say $100 when they meant $1) in that case the refund is (usualy) requested right away .  If the streamer has any sort of morals they say "OK but do everyone a favour and be more carefull next time"[1] if you find a week after you donated that you lose your job (or somesuch) and need the money you can ask for your money back but I think the answer would be "sorry dude it's all spent". The refunder gets hit with fees though so if it's a couple of dollars you regret giving, probably go whistle, but if you have made a mistake with decimal points anyone with a decent moral compass will just eat those fees .

Main takeawy is don't give if you are not sure.

[1] Remember one occasion (seen on YouTube)where the donator was in a real flap the streamer answered this donator who was in bits by (using her mummy/big sister voice) saying "it's OK, relax, 'course you can have it back"

Found it  First three~four minutes

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

They can get it back (easily) as they did not get anything physical in return. There is not much a streamer can do.

You see the same with some things like people buying game keys online, they can ask for a refund and PayPal is not really used to non physical item deals.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Disable the donations as people can fuck you over with the chargeback fees, use something like Patreon, that's it bud.