Tempered glass side panel/window Phanteks Entho Evolv ATX

derick90

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of any good glass cutters that would be able to custom fabricate either a replacement window for my existing side panel, or fabricate an entire new side panel for this case.

Getting sick of the scratches on this cheap acrylic/plexi window, and from what I've read, the new tempered glass edition isn't interchangeable with my current case. 

Located east coast, US, although I don't mind ordering and paying shipping.

Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

3 minutes ago, derick90 said:

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of any good glass cutters that would be able to custom fabricate either a replacement window for my existing side panel, or fabricate an entire new side panel for this case.

Getting sick of the scratches on this cheap acrylic/plexi window, and from what I've read, the new tempered glass edition isn't interchangeable with my current case. 

Located east coast, US, although I don't mind ordering and paying shipping.

Thanks!

You can get regular window glass as long as your cautious when moving it around, for tempered glass unless there is a premade size you can get off the shelf you must get it custom cut and tempered as you cannot cut it after tempering. In general any local window/glass shop can custom cut glass for you and may even install it. 

8 minutes ago, W-L said:

You can get regular window glass as long as your cautious when moving it around, for tempered glass unless there is a premade size you can get off the shelf you must get it custom cut and tempered as you cannot cut it after tempering. In general any local window/glass shop can custom cut glass for you and may even install it. 

Thanks I was not aware, I'll definitely check around

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430