DON'T CLICK THAT LINK

Go to solution Solved by vanished,

This user has been removed.  If anyone else notices strange messages like this in the future, please report them.

Just got a personnel message from someone asking me to "help" them post screenshots on a different forum. It was obviously a malicious website, so if you get a message from someone like this TAKE CAUTION AND DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!!!

Swag

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

1 hour ago, Trnub said:

Any proof?

This was the guy, why wouldn't you ask on the "forum" you are using for help. If you didn't know, why would I. Maybe it wasn't but still don't PM other people with links.

1 minute ago, TheMidnightNarwhal said:

... what for?

Proving it isn't spam? I guess anyway.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

1 hour ago, Rune said:

....welcome to the internet?

I know this exists and It's happened before but never on this site, just trying to help people who don't know better.

I got the same message too...It links you to a Russian website.

I don't read the reply to my posts anymore so don't bother.

This user has been removed.  If anyone else notices strange messages like this in the future, please report them.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.