OnePlus Three Compatibility

Hi, 

I have a friend who ordered a OnePlus One when it first launched and he still uses it today; however, he is unable to play a game called Puzzle & Dragons for some unknown reason. It just crashes on his phone. I want to order a OnePlus Three within the next day or two but am a little concerned about this topic because I've spent nearly 2 years of daily gameplay on this phone game haha. Does anyone here have a OnePlus Three and is able to check if the game runs? Thanks!

Kind Regards. 

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/puzzle-and-dragons-auto-crashing.443911/

apparently it works if you revert to cos 12.1 and oneplus or the game dev will probably release a fix for it

Haha thanks for the reply ~ I've seen that thread post too but One Plus Three is a fairly new release so I'm not sure if that would have any influence from One Plus One's post. I'll let my friend know however. I should've mentioned that to him haha. Thanks again!

1 minute ago, tomoki said:

Haha thanks for the reply ~ I've seen that thread post too but One Plus Three is a fairly new release so I'm not sure if that would have any influence from One Plus One's post. I'll let my friend know however. I should've mentioned that to him haha. Thanks again!

its probably an problem with the OS so its across all oneplus phones

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

its probably an problem with the OS so its across all oneplus phones

Aw :( dang it. Either way though I think i'll be getting a OnePlus Three haha... just gotta..HOPE I CAN PLAY. 

1 minute ago, tomoki said:

Aw :( dang it. Either way though I think i'll be getting a OnePlus Three haha... just gotta..HOPE I CAN PLAY. 

shouldnt remain a problem for long. either oneplus or the game devs will fix it

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

shouldnt remain a problem for long. either oneplus or the game devs will fix it

Haha hope so. My friend hasn't been in game for a month now because of the new update his phone had :D