where is the best place to get a windows key,

GreezyJeezy

where is the cheapest place to get a retail key for i windows 10, one that i can reuse if i upgrade my motherboard 

You asked for the "best" place in your title, but the "cheapest" place in your post.  I think those two might have different answers.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You asked for the "best" place in your title, but the "cheapest" place in your post.  I think those two might have different answers.

best cheap one, i have to buy like 5 so im not going to buy the $100 ones 

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

best cheap one

Well the best is still and always will be any authorized retailer.  There are - other - places they can be found much cheaper but they are questionable and we don't like to suggest them.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well the best is still and always will be any authorized retailer.  There are - other - places they can be found much cheaper but they are questionable and we don't like to suggest them.

yes i want the cheap ones, but not g2a becase my card is broken on that 

Microsoft and it's free. Ends July 31st 2016.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

dont you need to own windows 7 or 8 first

what seller do you recommend 

its been a while since i bought, https://www.reddit.com/user/s5ean https://www.reddit.com/user/DNK13

the guy i used to buy from is now deleted so idk what happened to him but bought one from each of these guys, just check feedback and message them to make sure theyre legit

2 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

You need a key though. I know this as I downloaded win 10 onto a usb to install it on my pc. It says windows isnt activated as I don't have a key. It doesn't come with one.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I don't like to suggest them but a lot of people on this forum like to suggest places like Reddit and g2a. I'm don't trust those keys that much but it sounds like a lot of people haven't had an issue with it. Fortunately for my the school district I attend allows students to get a Windows 10 Education key. So when I build my PC, I'll probably get my W10 key from there.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I no one cares as long as I get my windows for cheap.

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

what seller do you recommend 

Just look at the sellers usually the top one is the best, all of them are hand picked for being authentic and true to their word.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

This is Paul's Video about where he gets his. He gets reliable ones for $20 USD off kinguin

7 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

troll or not? if not ima get me some windows for my LAN PC lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

troll or not? if not ima get me some windows for my LAN PC lol

its a trull

should i get 10 pro ot 10 home 

probably home

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

should i get 10 pro ot 10 home 

home, its cheaper.

1 minute ago, Jacob Canale said:

probably home

1 minute ago, Gaged said: