Should I buy corsair products?

TheMidnightNarwhal

If you want?

Their cases are appealing, their ram is nice (though I wouldn't say they win at price to performance), their higher tier power supplies are Seasonic units, the K70 is the nicest mechanical keyboard I have ever seen, they have fans and mice as well? I wouldn't use one of their SSDs, though.

Have a Corsair keyboard (K90) a Corsair PSU (CX500) and had Corsair ram in the past. The keyboard and PSU didn't fail me yet and the RAM didn't fail me either before I did away with it for other RAM.

Oh and it's name is Corsair.

PIRATES, YARRR.

I only have had good experiences with Corsair. Nothing from them broke so far. Case/Ram/H100 are great.

Never buy any product just because of the sticker on them. If you do, you are a fanboy (yes that goes for everyone in this thread saying Corsair are awesome without even know what product he is thinking of buying).
If the product us good then sure. My only experience with Corsair's support has been God awful but maybe that's just me.

Never buy any product just because of the sticker on them. If you do, you are a fanboy (yes that goes for everyone in this thread saying Corsair are awesome without even know what product he is thinking of buying).

If the product us good then sure. My only experience with Corsair's support has been God awful but maybe that's just me.

Its because the thing is Corsair ARE have great lroducts. The reason why I am goung Seasonic for my PSU is because Seasonic is THE power suply brand in my opinion. Also the reviews I saw on Corsair products proove so that corsair is awesome. After what I saw that they may give shipping labels for RMA makes me even more happy to buy corsair products.

Apart from their ram I haven't really tried many of their products extensively. From what I have tried however with their keyboards in stores and stuff, their products do seem pretty solid. I mean they are a pretty reputable company.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

With the excemption of the H80i which is crap I say go for it!

Its because the thing is Corsair ARE have great lroducts. The reason why I am goung Seasonic for my PSU is because Seasonic is THE power suply brand in my opinion. Also the reviews I saw on Corsair products proove so that corsair is awesome. After what I saw that they may give shipping labels for RMA makes me even more happy to buy corsair products.

A lot of their products are bad as well. Some of their products are good (their rebranded PSUs and a few of their cases like the 400r).

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about their RMA, I had to pay for the shipping on my RMA (the store I bought them from just sent me another pair no questions asked so I never RMA'd them to Corsair anyway).

post-216-0-95863300-1380745324.png

Yes i like corsair products.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Yes i have their wireless headset works great, i also have their ram and a K70 Keyboard and a h100i and just bought a m65 arctic white mouse. My next build will be as many corsair products i can work with. I pretty much swear by them.

Case: Corsair white 600T | Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: intel i5-357OK oc to 4.3 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Graphics Card: Evga 660 Ti FTW signature 2 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GBPower supply: ModXstream-pro 600W | SSD: Samsung 840 Series | Keyboard: Corsair K70Mouse: Corsair M65 | MonitorAsus VS228H-P 22-inch | 2nd Monitor:  Viewsonic 22 inch-LED 3rd Monitor: LG 32 inch tv | Mic: audio-technica AT2020 USB | Headset 1:  Audio technica ATH-M50s | Headset 2: Corsair Vengeance 2000.

A lot of their products are bad as well. Some of their products are good (their rebranded PSUs and a few of their cases like the 400r).

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about their RMA, I had to pay for the shipping on my RMA (the store I bought them from just sent me another pair no questions asked so I never RMA'd them to Corsair anyway).

Capture.PNG

It's true that they don't pay shipping, but you never asked for free ship or label.

You don't have to pay custom fees for return of your product from Corsair.  They should take care of that on their end. 

The only terrible part is the two week turnaround I had to wait shipping my H100i to California from here then back.  Otherwise, it was a good RMA experience for me.

If you need something answered or taken care of right away, their support forums is a good start.  RAMGUY from Corsair usually answers questions and expedite your RMA request.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Coolers , RAM , PSUs and cases are fine .

Peripherals such as Keyboards, mice and especially headphones should die in a fire

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

Corsair mechanical keyboards put hair on your chest.

I feel they make quality products other than their CPU AIO coolers. However they are kinda overpriced.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB