Best Silent Fan for less than $15?

Thunder_Ruler0

Hello, so I am looking forward to buying a 120MM fan to replace the noisy stock fan that came with my Corsair H55 cooler. I have a budget of $15 for one fan and I must be able to control the speed at the which the fan spins, unless it is very quiet at full rpm. Also please don't forget that it must be sufficient enough to keep an AMD 8350 Vishera cooled at %100 (without overclocking). 

Do you guys have any suggestions? I've have included some fans below, tell me what you think of them. (ones with prime or free shipping preferred.)

Cooler Master SickleFlow 120

Antec TrueQuiet 120

SilenX Effizio Silent

Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ ThinkPad T430

Are you not oc'ing?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

although it is 3 pin, silverstone air penetrators 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

9 hours ago, Thunder_Ruler0 said:

Great find, I actually never expected Be Quiet to make fans for that cheap, I may go with this.

in my experience with that fan.. isn't really that quiet 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

10 hours ago, Thunder_Ruler0 said:

Great find, I actually never expected Be Quiet to make fans for that cheap, I may go with this.

Doesn't look like it's particularly optimized for use on a radiator... 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

4 hours ago, Heesleemer said:

in my experience with that fan.. isn't really that quiet 

What rpm did you run it at?

3 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Doesn't look like it's particularly optimized for use on a radiator... 

If the OP isn't oc'ing at all, performance isn't as important as quiet operation since a H55 should be more than enough cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.