Hello from PCPP!

Hi from PCPP. I am a very active user there and I decided to make an account here to help with computer designs, GPUs, CPUs, and PSUs!

Seems like people couldn't care less about new users that have built 14 PCs in 2 years...

14 minutes ago, RaspberryPiFan said:

Seems like people couldn't care less about new users that have built 14 PCs in 2 years...

Welcome threads are not a commonplace here, I've seen multiple new users just hop into a conversation well before making an introduction. Not that there's an issue, it's just not common.

That said, hello.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Hello! I too came from the land of PCPP! Except I'm not really that active of a member. I mostly just make partslists and stuff.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Impatient!

Fun fact: An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

1 hour ago, Suika said:

Welcome threads are not a commonplace here, I've seen multiple new users just hop into a conversation well before making an introduction. Not that there's an issue, it's just not common.

That said, hello.

Fun fact, I've been on this forum for almost 2 years and never made hello thread. I think that's a similar story for like a lot of people.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

welcome mate

I seen you in my build giving good comments

Dragoon20005 from PCPP as well

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

6 hours ago, RaspberryPiFan said:

Is that supposed to be impressive?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Yo. Are you like a lister (Like knows specs and stuff like that) or an engineer (Knows the true internals of stuff). If you are the latter, can you PM me?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

11 hours ago, dragoon20005 said:

welcome mate

I seen you in my build giving good comments

Dragoon20005 from PCPP as well

6 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Is that supposed to be impressive?

No. But it just got attention. :P

1 hour ago, RaspberryPiFan said:

No. But it just got attention. :P

I'd forgotten all about you until you quoted me.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

7 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yo. Are you like a lister (Like knows specs and stuff like that) or an engineer (Knows the true internals of stuff). If you are the latter, can you PM me?

13 hours ago, RaspberryPiFan said:

*cough*

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

*cough*

?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Trying to get his attention to help you c:

...... Nooo

Spoiler

AXIOM

3 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

...... Nooo

noo what tho? no you don't want to help or no you are neither a lister who only knows specs or a engineer who also knows the true workings of the components?

anyway, welcome to the forum. we don't get many welcome threads here, so i think that's why nobody responded initially. 

3 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

noo what tho? no you don't want to help or no you are neither a lister who only knows specs or a engineer who also knows the true workings of the components?

anyway, welcome to the forum. we don't get many welcome threads here, so i think that's why nobody responded initially. 

No as in sarcastically saying I wasn't asking for help. I do want help. I got PMed.

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

No as in sarcastically saying I wasn't asking for help. I do want help. I got PMed.

My god, i'm sorry. I keep quoting the wrong people today. Honestly thought you where the OP...

I'm just gonna log off now before i make a bigger mess/fool out of myself. :P

3 hours ago, RollinLower said:

All good.

3 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I have worked on/built 14 PCs in two months lol

I have no money for PCs currently.