Sydney Australia stores selling RX 480

Hello fellow Aussies! I am just wondering if any of you live in Sydney and know stores which will have the RX 480 on the release date (29th june). I live on the north shore (Hornsby area) but am willing to travel to the city or Ryde area. A link to the store website and/or a phone number would be great. Thanks :)

52 minutes ago, Chace said:

Hello fellow Aussies! I am just wondering if any of you live in Sydney and know stores which will have the RX 480 on the release date (29th june). I live on the north shore (Hornsby area) but am willing to travel to the city or Ryde area. A link to the store website and/or a phone number would be great. Thanks :)

if you can't find anywhere local try pccasegear as of now they currently don't have them on their site but they should do soon enough 

14 minutes ago, youravggeek said:

if you can't find anywhere local try pccasegear as of now they currently don't have them on their site but they should do soon enough 

yeah, the only problem is that I wanted to get it on the release date (i'm inpatient) and if I were to order online there the shipping wait. Thanks for the reply though, if they can ship it on the 29th I might order it through them.

Just now, Chace said:

yeah, the only problem is that I wanted to get it on the release date (i'm inpatient) and if I were to order online there the shipping wait. Thanks for the reply though, if they can ship it on the 29th I might order it through them.

yeah fair enough i'm the same just use it as a last resort