Total Cost of Zen

What would be the expected price to an upgrade to Zen? Probably in the i5 equivalent zone.

we wont know until like Nov or Dec

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

4 minutes ago, ColoradoJones12 said:

What would be the expected price to an upgrade to Zen? Probably in the i5 equivalent zone.

That would really depend on the model of the cpu the 8c/16t I think are going to be priced about with the i7s, but no one but AMD knows right now.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

8 minutes ago, dragoon20005 said:

we wont know until like Nov or Dec

I saw a post that intel and amd are both going to be delaying to next year with their new cpu's

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/229725-report-claims-intel-amd-will-both-delay-next-gen-processors-to-early-2017

| Ryzen 9 3950X | EVGA 1200P2 | AMD 5700XT | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi | G. Skill 4x16GB 3600Mhz CL16 F4-3600C16D-32GTZN | 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro | Lian Li O11 Dynamic |

somewhere between $-32768 and $32767

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020