Choosing the best case fans

Atzilla

Hello guys , im new here and if i posted in the wrong section bear with me.

i dont know if this was already asked or if there is already a standard in case fans around here , but i want to ask you guys wich case fans you d choose in the 25-30 bucks range , i've already got something on my mind , wich is a pack from corsair with Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Blue Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fan - Twin Pack wich costs 25 buck in my country , and seem pretty reliable. Please help me and suggest more coolers , im pretty much a newb to choosing coolers.

PS:I d like it to have a blue LED to match my case theme.Thanks

5 minutes ago, Atzilla said:

i dont know if this was already asked or if there is already a standard in case fans around here , but i want to ask you guys wich case fans you d choose in the 25-30 bucks range , i've already got something on my mind , wich is a pack from corsair with Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Blue Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fan - Twin Pack wich costs 25 buck in my country , and seem pretty reliable. Please help me and suggest more coolers , im pretty much a newb to choosing coolers.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103060&cm_re=fans-_-35-103-060-_-Product this is only $8 too!

i hope i helped. Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

6 minutes ago, Atzilla said:

Do you need case fans for intake/exhaust in terms of airflow or do you need fans which will be attached to radiators, like the H100i AIO and the sort ?

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

corsair fans are really reliable and good fans and their LED fans are some of the best LED fans out there if you want an alternative there are noctua if you like the beige and be quite if you want silence. as for coolers if you want an air cooler the best are noctua, be quiet and cooler master. if you are on a budget the infamous cooler master hyper 212 evo or the hyper t4 if you are on AMD. if you are going for an all in one water coolers, corsair are excellent, and cooler master are good.

1 minute ago, agent114 said:

corsair fans are really reliable and good fans and their LED fans are some of the best LED fans out there if you want an alternative there are noctua if you like the beige and be quite if you want silence. as for coolers if you want an air cooler the best are noctua, be quiet and cooler master. if you are on a budget the infamous cooler master hyper 212 evo or the hyper t4 if you are on AMD. if you are going for an all in one water coolers, corsair are excellent, and cooler master are good.

Noctua have black fans too now, with optional silicone ends you can buy to match your system colour. They are by far superior to corsair fans in terms of build quality and performance as well as noise levels. However they are quite a bit more expensive and do not come in LED format.

Corsair is coming out with some epic new LED fans, if you check out Linus' lastest video from CES, so maybe waiting a month or so could be worth it :)

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

3 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

quite a bit more expensive

you mean "a lot more" right? :P

anyways, at the high price range of things, i kinda recommend fractal venturi over noctua, because pretty much the only sound difference is the venturi's push more air at max speed. (they also turn WAY the hell down, mine starts flawlessly at 3 volts)

2 hours ago, Legolessed said:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103060&cm_re=fans-_-35-103-060-_-Product this is only $8 too!

i hope i helped. Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

Sickleflows are mediocre at best and worse than Corsair's LED fans. 

2 hours ago, agent114 said:

corsair fans are really reliable and good fans and their LED fans are some of the best LED fans out there 

Corsair's LED fans are barely good and far from the best. Gelid Wings, Enermax's Cluster, Jetflos, and TrueQuiets are examples of good LED fans and are better. 

@AtzillaWhere are you shopping/located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 6/5/2016 at 9:55 PM, WoodenMarker said:

Sickleflows are mediocre at best and worse than Corsair's LED fans. 

Corsair's LED fans are barely good and far from the best. Gelid Wings, Enermax's Cluster, Jetflos, and TrueQuiets are examples of good LED fans and are better. 

@AtzillaWhere are you shopping/located?

Sorry for the late post

Well im shopping from PCGarage , a romanian pc/tech retailer.

I got the Corsairs that i mentioned , and im pretty happy with them , LED look ok on them , they are pretty silent , and i got them at around 15 buck due a cupon i had. im using them as intakes , i still dont know if they are the best as intakes or exhaust but , hopefully ill lear more around here.

thanks for the fast replys