OnePlus 3 Launch Info

aj101202
3 minutes ago, LukaP said:

Nice. where in croatia are you from. i might be going on a roadtrip over half of it next month xD

Capital, Zagreb.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

i'm going to croatia this summer :D

Yeah? Where to?

We are doing some serious derailing here, as in all of us. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Capital, Zagreb.

well im picking up a husky in forgotthename but iirc the way goes through zagreb :D #derailsquadisback

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

13 minutes ago, LukaP said:

well im picking up a husky in forgotthename but iirc the way goes through zagreb :D #derailsquadisback

The next time you're passing through and you've get a bit of time pm me. ;)

1 hour ago, mikat said:

why though? it's basically the same thing!

1 hour ago, Nizkus said:

Because fingerprint is something you have physically and password is something that only exists inside your head

That's still a stupid reason. It's still self incrimination. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before a precedent is found/made to make the fifth amendment apply.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

If you go to Croatia, the country is beautiful but the coast is where it's at, some of the islands are great too. Dubrovnik is a must see too. Not Croatian myself, I spawned in the neighborhood a long time ago 9_9

I still have the OPO. I don't "need" a new phone even though I have some minor issues with it. If a smaller phone could offer similar or hopefully better battery capacity, I would likely upgrade to it.

Thread got me thinking about all my previous smartphones. I've come full circle, from a rabid tinkerer with my HD2, eeeeearly Android adopter with the HTC G1, followed by 3 Nexus phones until the OPO. Now generations pass but not even a fraction of the interest I used to have...

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

i likely bing looking at the oneplus 3 or Nexus 5x.. depends a bit on reviews i think though :D 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

i just hope they don't ditch the sandstone back for the uninspiring all aluminium design 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Their invite is how they build hype with their opo, let's see how well they sell this without the invite. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list