Best noctua fans for the NZXT s340

Gall Cohen

Hey guys, I am buying a new case, S340 by nzxt and I wanted to address the noise issue as well.
I plan on buying 2, 14 cm fans for my H110 which will be in the front and 1 more 12 cm fan for the rear.
My main goal is silent, more than anything else, I don't plan to overclock any part so I don't need as much airflow(I might even use the Low noise adapter they come with).
So which Noctua fan would you recommend for me? Also taking into consideration that the front fans would need to be optimized for pressure as both the case closed front and the radiator would block airflow.
(I chose noctua because they are the only good company I can buy in my country)
Thanks!

NF-A14 for your rad, NF-S12 for your case fans if you need recommendation for these as well

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Gall Cohen said:

Hey guys, I am buying a new case, S340 by nzxt and I wanted to address the noise issue as well.
I plan on buying 2, 14 cm fans for my H110 which will be in the front and 1 more 12 cm fan for the rear.
My main goal is silent, more than anything else, I don't plan to overclock any part so I don't need as much airflow(I might even use the Low noise adapter they come with).
So which Noctua fan would you recommend for me? Also taking into consideration that the front fans would need to be optimized for pressure as both the case closed front and the radiator would block airflow.
(I chose noctua because they are the only good company I can buy in my country)
Thanks!

If you order from online you can get any fans , unless your country has high import duties(tax), but the case only determines the size and the amount of fans you intstall, besides noctua don't look the best see if you can get some NZXT FZ fans, they look great, come with LED, and have great airflow

7 minutes ago, craftymind3003 said:

If you order from online you can get any fans , unless your country has high import duties(tax), but the case only determines the size and the amount of fans you intstall, besides noctua don't look the best see if you can get some NZXT FZ fans, they look great, come with LED, and have great airflow

Those in the front will not be seen so I don't mind the sight, in the back I think i'd use the industrial type as they do look better.

I cannot really order fans online as not many online retailers ship to Israel

You do realize closed loop water coolers and "silent" dont mash well,right?

its either air cooling for true silenf or custom water cooling for very quiet builds.

7 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

You do realize closed loop water coolers and "silent" dont mash well,right?

its either air cooling for true silenf or custom water cooling for very quiet builds.

Yaa sadly I didn't know that an AIO is quite the noisy package to have, Now it's just not worth switching to a tower sadly

Thanks guys, I'll get the 14cm flex! :)