Help no posting after flash

Help help help

My gpu wasn't up to scratch and some people on here said a flash could help

well either I did it wrong or it didnt work but now my GPU outputs will not post

to make matters worse my display driver keep on crashing when using the integrated GPU to try and fix it

What can I do? Do I seek professional help?

please help me

1 minute ago, Elseano14 said:

Help help help

My gpu wasn't up to scratch and some people on here said a flash could help

well either I did it wrong or it didnt work but now my GPU outputs will not post

to make matters worse my display driver keep on crashing when using the integrated GPU to try and fix it

What can I do? Do I seek professional help?

please help me

Does the card have a backup bios?

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 minute ago, App4that said:

I don't know, how can I check

3 minutes ago, App4that said:

If you mean did I save a backup before I flashed, yes I did

1 minute ago, Elseano14 said:

I don't know, how can I check

If your card has a little switch on it somewhere that's used to switch between BIOS1 & BIOS2 

2 minutes ago, Elseano14 said:

If you mean did I save a backup before I flashed, yes I did

No. What's the exact model of graphics card you have?

8 minutes ago, App4that said:

No. What's the exact model of graphics card you have?

9 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Small switch along the top of the PCB.

10 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

If your card has a little switch on it somewhere that's used to switch between BIOS1 & BIOS2 

There is a small white switch, not labeled

Looks like it's a single bios card, not good. Hopefully someone has an idea on how to recover it.

5 minutes ago, Elseano14 said:

There is a small white switch, not labeled

If there's any label at all it'll just say 1<--->2 usually there's no label but that's to switch between multiple BIOS's. Shut the system down (if it isn't already) flip the switch and turn the system on again. With luck, it'll work. If not, more troubleshooting.

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

If there's any label at all it'll just say 1<--->2 usually there's no label but that's to switch between multiple BIOS's. Shut the system down (if it isn't already) flip the switch and turn the system on again. With luck, it'll work. If not, more troubleshooting.

Do I switch the motherboard bios off of outputing through the integrated gpu to do that? Like right now its set to first choose the intergrated, do i switch that

to a pci-e lane?

I've only set it to that so i can actually use the thing, i know that isnt the issue i just dont what to seem totaly stupid

7 minutes ago, Elseano14 said:

Do I switch the motherboard bios off of outputing through the integrated gpu to do that? Like right now its set to first choose the intergrated, do i switch that

to a pci-e lane?

I've only set it to that so i can actually use the thing, i know that isnt the issue i just dont what to seem totaly stupid

Switch it back to look for graphics from the PCI_e

Just now, Windows7ge said:

Switch it back to look for graphics from the PCI_e

thank you, here's hoping

35 minutes ago, App4that said:

Looks like it's a single bios card, not good. Hopefully someone has an idea on how to recover it.

28 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Thank you both- the little switch worked. System is posting, and I am never ever ever touching anything to do with flashing again. 

11 minutes ago, Elseano14 said:

Thank you both- the little switch worked. System is posting, and I am never ever ever touching anything to do with flashing again. 

This is a reason manufacturers of high end videocards put multiple BIOS's on a single card. So when tinkering with them in the event you corrupt one you have another to fallback on. You can also use the good BIOS's to recover the corrupt BIOS's but it's not necessary to resume normal operation. If you ever sell this videocard in the future you may want to take a wack at recovering the BIOS's before selling it though.

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

This is a reason manufacturers of high end videocards put multiple BIOS's on a single card. So when tinkering with them in the event you corrupt one you have another to fallback on. You can also use the good BIOS's to recover the corrupt BIOS's but it's not necessary to resume normal operation. If you ever sell this videocard in the future you may want to take a wack at recovering the BIOS's before selling it though.

Gotcha