I dont understand windows 10 very much

Chaicho

So windows 10 asked me to sign in with my hotmail in order to download apps in the store, but then when i turn on my computer it asks me for my hotmail password and i dont want that,  how can i stay with the account logged in but without having to put my password everytime i reboot
thanks

OH i found a way i just have to go to sign in options and put "sign in with a local account" and thats it

11 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

OH i found a way i just have to go to sign in options and put "sign in with a local account" and thats it

But now you arent able to download from the store right?

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

1 minute ago, Cruorzy said:

But now you arent able to download from the store right?

you can log in only in the store and use a local account for your computer. It just asks you for your login once in a while when you visit the store.

22 minutes ago, Stefken89 said:

you can log in only in the store and use a local account for your computer. It just asks you for your login once in a while when you visit the store.

i can thats why i said i just solved it :D

Use windows 7

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

6 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

Use windows 7

not a solution. that is like telling someone whos car has broken down to get a push bike.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

4 hours ago, Chaicho said:

So windows 10 asked me to sign in with my hotmail in order to download apps in the store, but then when i turn on my computer it asks me for my hotmail password and i dont want that,  how can i stay with the account logged in but without having to put my password everytime i reboot
thanks

Your purchases done through the Store is linked to your Microsoft account.

You can use your purchased app up to 10 PCs using your account (or you can add your account, to another account, in the Store app, allowing multiple users use the app you purchased, it is all part of your limit of your "10 PCs").

Your options are simple:

-> You can set Windows to auto-login

-> You can use a pin to login, or if has a touch screen, you can use picture password, or you can use Windows Hello, if you have a finger print scanner or supported 3D camera or XBox one Kinect.

For Auto Login:

1. In the search box, type: netplwiz, and  you'll see the item with the same name show up, click on it.
  2. A panel will open. In there, uncheck the box "Users must enter a user name and password to this computer", and click on the Apply button.
  3. Windows will ask you for the password of the account. Keep the user name the same, and enter your password in the boxes and click on OK. Then click on OK once again on the other panel, and restart your system.

Windows will now auto-login to your account

For the second option, you can find it all under: Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.