Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Protector

IvanSnipedYu

I'm ordering a new phone tonight. Planning on getting the Samsung Galaxy S7. I'm currently in the market for a case and a screen protector. I've decided on getting the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle series. However, I can't seem to find any good screen protectors. Does anyone have a good recommendation for screen protectors?

I don't trust myself to run my phone nude and naked. I went through like 5 tempered glass screen protectors for my S5.

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

Generally, it's hard to find a screen protector that covers the entire glass of the S7 or S7E because of the 2.5D glass and the curved glass of the S7E. Most of the tempered glass screen protectors you will find will only cover some parts of the phone and some might have a halo effect. Zagg is coming out with a full front tempered glass screen protector for the S7, but it remains unknown when it will come out.

Tempered glass is what I would have recommend.
You could try and switch your case with one of those things that completely encase your phone that you basically have to build around them with a screwdriver and multiple layers. How does that sound? Would add bulkiness but I guess that is not your main focus correct?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

8 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Tempered glass is what I would have recommend.
You could try and switch your case with one of those things that completely encase your phone that you basically have to build around them with a screwdriver and multiple layers. How does that sound? Would add bulkiness but I guess that is not your main focus correct?

I was kinda looking for a good screen protector recommendation (Like brand wise). LOL

11 minutes ago, kurahk7 said:

Generally, it's hard to find a screen protector that covers the entire glass of the S7 or S7E because of the 2.5D glass and the curved glass of the S7E. Most of the tempered glass screen protectors you will find will only cover some parts of the phone and some might have a halo effect. Zagg is coming out with a full front tempered glass screen protector for the S7, but it remains unknown when it will come out.

I heard about the zagg one but as you mention its not out yet which is why I'm looking for a good substitution till the zagg one comes out. I can't find a good screen protector for s7!

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

1 minute ago, IvanSnipedYu said:

I was kinda looking for a good screen protector recommendation (Like brand wise). LOL

Sry that I missed that. I have never had any case or tempered glass brake on me but since you mention killing 5on your S5 I am pretty much helpless in that departement but still tried to help.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system